NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

What is she preparing? :stir:

B6SWAGmIgAACERl.jpg

Love her irony and sense of humour. I think Madonna does get initially hurt about the disgusting things said about her but she is wise and soon rises above it. When it is all boiled down, these people being horrible about her, have not remotely achieved anything in life that she has.

tumblr_n6exxz6CsH1s9rrcgo1_400.gif

Mer Girl, this gif - alongside Daniel's one of the happy tail-wagging dogs - are making me smile big time.

love the first bit but is she best when shes challenged?

true blue

like a prayer

ray of light

music

those are all really happy times for her. and it seems thats when her best feel good albums are created.

Agreed with most except that Music & TB I barly feel anything challenged about these 2 albums..

1506830_10152988853399402_78944540878324

"On the. Chair lift today! 2015 already looking good!#revolution #rebelheart #livingforlove" -Madonna

10730225_10152988932724402_8676967352635

"Farmers on Fleek!" -Madonna

Just love the new Versace dress from the campaign!!!!

She looks very in shape and the grills are there yet!

I know!! ^^^

She's basically confirming she's going to push this album.

I hope it means hard promo and a good amount of singles

I think they have a decent plan for getting maximum exposure.

Only M to give me LIFE out of the most annoying and pointless invention of the 21st century: social networking services.

🙏🙏🙏🙏👍👍👍👍 could not agree more!

I LOVE that she posts unflattering pics of her. It makes that whole 'she's so insecure about her age' cliché bullshit completely silly. :lol:

I don't see anything unflattering in that picture...I like my women with strong arms to spank me good :stir:

People are getting mad because she used MLK, and nelson Mandela for rebel heart? Can someone help me understand?

People are looking for an excuse to bring her down.. Wish she would just let the music speak for itself, it's getting exhausting all these instagram controversies...