NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

Well I hope this means that the Lady Gaga thread in the Pop Princess forum will finally quiet down a bit. Honestly, some Madonna fans are truly some of the worst creatures I've encountered on the internet. And that includes Gaga's "monsters."

Well I hope this means that the Lady Gaga thread in the Pop Princess forum will finally quiet down a bit. Honestly, some Madonna fans are truly some of the worst creatures I've encountered on the internet. And that includes Gaga's "monsters."

If you're not talking about me, I am going to be insulted.

She edited her caption, adding: " i said love and i meant it!"

Just because you want it to be shade, doesn't mean it is. I still think she should've just ignored this whole thing.

Dude, check yourself. When the FUCK did I say it was shade? I simply said so many of her 'fans' still don't get her sense of humor. That's it.

Not sure if that's what you mean, but it'd be way more pathetic if people here suddenly started liking GaGa just because Madonna posted some half-arsed 'compliment'.

I find this so true tbh, I'm guilty too

Well, it's not like it came out of nowhere. Dontella said Madonna won't make up with Gaga, so Madonna posts this.

the way she said it (but I don't know if it got lost in translation) it sounded more like Gaga wanted to reach out but Donatella didn't want to get involved, not that she tried to reach out to M on LG's behalf

Guest Rocco Papa

Dude, check yourself. When the FUCK did I say it was shade? I simply said so many of her 'fans' still don't get her sense of humor. That's it.

I thought that's what you meant, since you seemed to be implying that her post was some kind of joke, when she clearly said she "meant it."

Putriga is a very lucky girl to be acknowledged by Queen M.

Anyway, our majesty better have the security in full force at the Grammys to have an eye on this lunatic wannabe.

So Grandma wants to be her friend now? Too little too late. Go get cheap publicity from somebody else.

At best she's just wearied of kicking the deformed obese dog while it's down.