NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

:rotfl:

I've just been reading the comments on that Gaga pic and came across this....

10881774_335027766681631_1756098986_n.jp

Unbelievable!!!!!!

Th author is wrong because I think gags looking up to M has been exaggerated! She saw that she would be able to become famous and wealthy by stealing many of her and bowie's past ideas, and appropriating underground gay/drag culture. Her upper class status provided her with enormous opportunities, and she seized on every good advice and direction that was given by her gay team.

The whole "feud" is a non existent thing perpetuated by the media and fan bases, and it has become seriously the most TIRED topic because it's all made up!

Love Madonna on instagram.

I still think that deep down Madonna doesn't like Gaga and that Gag was a fan that turned into a hater when Madonna didn't play along with her "e-mail". Just before BTW Gag was morphing into Madonna circa 1987 and must have really enraged M (and all of us who know M's history) and she thought she could get away with everything. Till the day when Rozenberg denied M ever sent an e-mail. From that day on I think Gag was thinking she would become bigger than M. When that didn't happen she simply became bitter. Too bad M is forced to play along and declare her "love". I think its simply marketing for Two Steps (M doesn't want bad press just pre RH). Too bad it leaked.

Stefani can not respond because I don"t think she knows how and she has a one track mind concerning Madonna. She can't possibly think of anything positive coming from Madonna because she has thought negatively about her since day one. She couldn't come out and be honest about her dislike for Madonna because the game plan included securing a lot of her fans. They somehow have secured fanatical cult like devotion and she's totally busted so she doesn't have to and can't pretend anymore.

I don't have a problem with anyone not liking Madonna but don't pretend to be a fan and most definitely don't touch her work. That's not inspiration. It's like Chelsea going to her house and enjoying it and then putting her down afterwards.

She represents the media and bitter rock stars who don't like the success Madonna has earned. It's hysterical that people actually think Madonna has done anything to this woman. If anything Madonna got it not only from the media recently but from some of her own fans and she got it from all angles. She's one person. Stefani could never compete with her the way Whitney Houston did. Whitney brought herself. Stefani got many to create an illusion that some still buy.

I can dwell on this stuff because I am miserable and can see Stefani for what she is. Show me an ounce of class. She can't. She looks down on people. Madonna is a positive person and accepts any hand dealt to her and deals with it. I admire Madonna so much.

^ I agree gags represents the bitterness that some artists and the media hold toward M because of her hard work and success. I think there is a small part of the media that views M as an aging, rich white woman who needs to be taken down to make room for Bey and gags.

I also agree gags definitely looks down on people which i don't think most people catch onto. I think that elitist attitude of gags has been somewhat disturbing considering her schtick is supposed to be about equality! :confused:

Hmmmm

Gaga:

Friendship is only friendship when it is real. Passionate and relentless. Forgiving and joyful. Don't forget today to have real moments with your friends. Not a text, or a tweet, an Instagram-- that's all deceit. Hold real hands, kiss genuine lips, be a truly strong human force.

10614368_10153099904084574_4227921831398

Hmmmm

Gaga:

Friendship is only friendship when it is real. Passionate and relentless. Forgiving and joyful. Don't forget today to have real moments with your friends. Not a text, or a tweet, an Instagram-- that's all deceit. Hold real hands, kiss genuine lips, be a truly strong human force.

This is sad. Her psycho-fanbase was build on online (fake) friendship and she choose Instagram to say it. so deceit. I'm tired of this woman already. Why everybody are so obsessed with Gaga. To me, she's not an artist, just a clumsy wannabe with ugly face. I don't wanna read about her anymore :drama: :drama: :drama:

Is this one of the selfies she's supposed to use in the japanese campaign for a makeup brand?

:lmao:

I'm glad that Madonna addressed it publicly and with dignity. The press can't turn it against her, she was kind and open (and she's had no reason to be after everything) And even though sometimes it comes with human flaws, Madonna practises what she preaches and goes out there with an open and forgiving heart. We've seen it with Elton and now we see it with Gaga. The public can't be fooled forever, something genuine is what it is.

Gaga continues along the road of bitterness and petty entitlement when she claims to be against all of that. You can only preach about the virtues of being real before karma will take your deceit and shove it straight up your ass. Good luck with that, see where it gets you, I can guarantee you that in 30 years it wont be where Madonna is today.

The obsession some of the idiots in here have for this NOTHING is bordering on insane. This whore's fifteen minutes is already UP everywhere except HERE apparently. Adults usually just roll their eyes at the musical tastes of youngsters, not fight and bitch and argue with them. Grow up.

The obsession some of the idiots in here have for this NOTHING is bordering on insane. This whore's fifteen minutes is already UP everywhere except HERE apparently. Adults usually just roll their eyes at the musical tastes of youngsters, not fight and bitch and argue with them. Grow up.

Plus she has her own thread in flop divas, where she belongs. I don't want to see her face anywhere else.

I still think that deep down Madonna doesn't like Gaga and that Gag was a fan that turned into a hater when Madonna didn't play along with her "e-mail". Just before BTW Gag was morphing into Madonna circa 1987 and must have really enraged M (and all of us who know M's history) and she thought she could get away with everything. Till the day when Rozenberg denied M ever sent an e-mail. From that day on I think Gag was thinking she would become bigger than M. When that didn't happen she simply became bitter. Too bad M is forced to play along and declare her "love". I think its simply marketing for Two Steps (M doesn't want bad press just pre RH). Too bad it leaked.

I disagree. I think Gaga has targeted M from day one with that press release for The Fame. I think her goal was to show that she could do everything Madonna could do, but better (of course, she can't, which is why she spectacularly flops at everything, constantly bonking herself and tripping over her goofy feet). Madonna was known for her frequent image changes, so Gaga decided to change her image daily. Madonna was known for working her way up from nothing in New York, Gaga changed her backstory to that of a struggling artist in New York.

Gaga and her team knew Madonna was losing fans at that time (due to Hard Candy not having a huge impact) and put Gaga in many of Madonna's looks to show she was going to carry on Madonna's legacy and that they could follow her. Gaga's goal was clearly to be the most famous, most well known female singer. She mimicked Madonna's interview mannerisms, and tried to attribute many of Madonna's noted personality qualities to herself (being fearless, brave, ARTISTIC etc.) I mean, Madonna has been bringing art into pop music since the 80s, and then Gaga tried to attribute that quality to herself, as if it had never been done before - and she sold it - hard.

I don't think Madonna and co. knew or cared that this was going on, until it reached a boiling point with the whole Born This Way fiasco. I think that was handled brilliantly. Although the press was mixed at the time, with many blaming Madonna for being bitter, Madonna came out of it on top, and the general public was awakened to the fact that Gaga was a Madonna ripoff.

With Artpop, Gaga tried to change the perception of her as Madonna clone with her PR phrase "I'm every icon," saying that she doesn't mimic Madonna, but her attempt is to be like every famous person out there (even though previously she'd only ever really gone after Madonna's and Bowie's looks). I don't think Gaga has had good intentions since day 1.

But I also think Madonna is aware of that. I think her latest declarations of love for Gaga aren't about Gaga, but about making sure people feel comfortable listening to her new music. One of Gaga's biggest problems is that she has to win and have the last word in EVERY argument (a symptom of Narcissistic personality disorder). And that problem has led to Gaga alienating the fanbases of almost every other contemporary female singer. Madonna's no dummy and neither is Guy. They know of late, Gaga's narcissism has caused many of her fans to jump ship, and due to the controversy of Born This Way, many of them started listening to Madonna. There's NO WAY they want to ruin that, like Gaga did. Therefore, Madonna is making nice with Gaga, and providing an opportunity for her fans to listen with an open mind to Rebel Heart.

Plus she has her own thread in flop divas, where she belongs. I don't want to see her face anywhere else.

This is the problem. Usually these deludes and their creepy obsession are locked up in that one thread. The first 4 or 5 threads I opened on the forum today....every ONE of them talking about gaga. Quite perverse really.

This is the problem. Usually these deludes and their creepy obsession are locked up in that one thread. The first 4 or 5 threads I opened on the forum today....every ONE of them talking about gaga. Quite perverse really.

Well, Madonna posted a pic of Gaga on her Instagram and Gaga answered with a nasty comment about "fake friends" and "deceit". What did you expect? It's natural that fans react... :popcorn2:

I love the flop threads so much as there you have full reign to bag on the has-been with wild abandon. It's a fun pastime. But yeah, I hate seeing her elsewhere, especially her giant ug mug reposted over and over. Hell, people repost her face too much for my taste there.

I can see why she was brought up here as obviously M. posted her ala rebel heart, but these others pics from gag's account?

Fuck no!!!

oh cheez here we go again

I love the flop threads so much as there you have full reign to bag on the has-been with wild abandon. It's a fun pastime. But yeah, I hate seeing her elsewhere, especially her giant ug mug reposted over and over. Hell, people repost her face too much for my taste there.

I can see why she was brought up here as obviously M. posted her ala rebel heart, but these others pics from gag's account?

Fuck no!!!

yes, that was really out of place.