NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

Those last 3 Instagram posts are incredibly stupid on her part. Step away from the computer, M! :manson:

really?...I mean really?!

whatever

Such as? She could have just used the same photos and same hashtags without the strings photoshopped. It would've come off much differently. The whole history of the disn**** controversy around same time last year doesn't help. I've seen a bunch of people bring that up again. This was just plain dumb.

oh gosh here we go again

another day another instagram controversy

forgotten next week.

Exactly. And i'm amazed how little do these medias and people know about something called regraming as if she made these pics herself, she's just reposting them. It's so easy to piss off people especially in the US, i would do it all the time if i had the same audience as Madonna, the reactions of outrage are always so ridiculously disproportioned....it only shows how frivolous people and the medias are, the inches of columns they dedicate to these kind of things in a world that is crumbling down and falling apart. People thrive on social medias controversies. Yawn.

But that's not the point, the strings are supposed to represent something to her that's positive, she did the same for frida and others. She was not trying to cause controversy

I agree her intention towards the people represented wasn't negative, but come on she had to know it would be taken the wrong way. It's just going to alienate people and overshadow the music, again.

I'm sorry, but M needs to take a break from posting. Her Instagram posts tend to be fun as well as smart, but I do think these last 3 posts are just plain dumb and pointless.

However, the media definitely blows the whole thing out of proportion again. It's not like she broke every single moral out there with these posts (I just think they're dumb, really dumb).

I agree her intention towards the people represented wasn't negative, but come on she had to know it would be taken the wrong way. It's just going to alienate people and overshadow the music, again.

I honestly don't agree.

I'm sorry, but M needs to take a break from posting. Her Instagram posts tend to be fun as well as smart, but I do think these last 3 posts are just plain dumb and pointless.

However, the media definitely blows the whole thing out of proportion again. It's not like she broke every single moral out there with these posts (I just think they're dumb, really dumb).

Pointless to awknowledge black leaders as inspiration??

Are we all living under a rock now? And I'm BLACK and find this ridiculous

I doubt she deliberately wanted to exploit us. I'm genuinely upset about this.

exploit you people? how? by treating everyone as equal? i am not commenting to you per se, just at the situation. how can anyone be so damn square? the internet is so politically correct and boring i fucking can't.

Let's hope you're right and I'm misreading the effect, and when the single and album drop everyone forgets about this and gives the music a chance to be heard.

It's january. This bitch would have to do a HELL of a lot more to make this a plea for album sales. Her album isn't due till march

IM not saying she was trying to exploit us. Other black people are. My thoughts on this are clear.

And "you people" makes me uncomfortable

you said "exploit us" and I replied? i don't see the problem here..?

Guest Rachelle of London

Pointless to awknowledge black leaders as inspiration??

Are we all living under a rock now? And I'm BLACK and find this ridiculous

Exactly. Funny how us actual black people don't get the fuss but the PC brigade are there speaking for all black people.

Guest Rachelle of London

I LOVE that she posts unflattering pics of her. It makes that whole 'she's so insecure about her age' cliché bullshit completely silly. :lol:

Unlike this ho:

2910616289_Beyonce_xlarge.jpeg

You're obsessed with Beyoncé. Discuss her in her own thread. How is she related to Madonnas Instagram? :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

I just don't get it. MLK, Bob Marley and Mandela are all huge inspirations to the woman. She isn't allowed to post about them because they're black?

I hate Earth

I just don't get it. MLK, Bob Marley and Mandela are all huge inspirations to the woman. She isn't allowed to post about them because they're black?

I hate Earth

this controversy is ABSURD

I hate Earth

c/p this to that hayes brown guy on twitta. perfectly said.

Guest Rachelle of London

Rather ridiculous considering Madonna is loved in the black community. She even got a pass for using the n word. :lmao:

To be fair this will all blow over. These insta controversies don't go far.

I hate Earth

It's nonsense really. This woman has done a lot to prove that she loves us black people in MORE ways than one. She is a TRUE fan of our culture and tries her best to respect us.