NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

You mean David and Mercy? She comments on some random picture of Rocco and Lola and someone has to spin it into something not positive. She would say the same thing If David and Mercy were in the picture.

Madonna posted "love these rebel hearts" "the most" when posting a picture of just Rocco and his friend. I mean you know.

She is celebrating for the past years her new years eve in Gstaad at Valentinos party. I think she will do that again.

She likes to stay france in summer and Switzerland in winter

Gosh just looking at those pictures of the kids, the scenery...everything makes me see what a fantastic life she's made for herself. So much love and beauty around her. I'm always touched that she's managed to maintain and live such a good life (I'm not even meaning the fame or money) in spite of her heartbreak early on. Such an inspiring person and if only more people could see it.

Gosh just looking at those pictures of the kids, the scenery...everything makes me see what a fantastic life she's made for herself. So much love and beauty around her. I'm always touched that she's managed to maintain and live such a good life (I'm not even meaning the fame or money) in spite of her heartbreak early on. Such an inspiring person and if only more people could see it.

Me too. Not just the heartbreak, but she was able to handle the extreme level of fame she achieved and the intense scrutiny she has always been subjected to. She never flipped out, turned to drugs, became a recluse... none of it. It all made her stronger and better. She is truly the ultimate inspiration.

really inspiring woman... too bad lots of people don't appreciate it. she is pretty much one of the rare examples of musicians who has had healthy life and it shows...

Me too. Not just the heartbreak, but she was able to handle the extreme level of fame she achieved and the intense scrutiny she has always been subjected to. She never flipped out, turned to drugs, became a recluse... none of it. It all made her stronger and better. She is truly the ultimate inspiration.

Truly amazing!! Never the victim! Love you Madonna!!

10433796_10152981589079402_8078782975408

"Golden! #rebelheart" -Madonna

10898302_10152981585134402_7746696998676

"Bitches i'm looking to the future and the future looks good! #rebelheart #unapologeticbitch"

10885375_10152980917834402_6270747279654

"Last sunset of the year! Good-bye 2014! Je t'ai aime! Je ne t"ai pas aime! #livingforlove" -Madonna

Guest CzarnaWisnia

10891633_10152982192924402_7671347968369

"Watch 2015! This Queen will SLAY! #rebelheart" -Madonna

Best comment of the day!

HOT.

cue Gaga's passive aggressive crapoetic response : "I am the phoenix, rising from my eyes in fire space over yesteryears kingdoms where kings and QUEENs watched serfs BLEED and vomit tithe for them to collect in their big SLAYing hands with their voices trapped. I will regurgitate and art myself in my own hole."

why she keeps on tagging The Natural Geographic in her pics? they don't even follow her :rotfl:

Yeah, it's pretty funny... maybe she hopes they will re-post her pic like they do with some user submissions

Anyway, wishing a Happy New Year to the Madonna Nation! Can't wait for things to get started in 2015!!!