NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

The follower counts are being updated this week to remove spammer and deleted accounts. My count dropped by at least a hundred this week. I'll post a BIM twerking video to get my count back up.

Right :semifunny:

This is Madonna we're talking about, she's a 56 yo master of the game and has been one for three decades. Not some ingenuè who's been on the scene for ten minutes. But maybe you're right, it could be the same STAFF person who's leaked her album to some trader online to "force her to delete the second post"

She's only now starting to realise that it's coming from WITHIN. At last. And nobody is patronising her but even fans who adore her can have an opinion on these facts. What I find ridiculous and slightly patronising is people suggesting that Madonna is being forced to delete a post on Instagram but let's not discuss the obvious here

The press (however c-list the publication) is already using it against her, that's why long time fans on here were simply saying that finding the person responsible for these leaks IN THE FLESH, someone who has actually access to her work physically makes more sense than typing those posts on IG. Again, the first post was brilliant, the second not so much, hence she deleted it when she saw the reactions and please, nobody had her to. She's not any random puppet princessly fool.

and what this means? has she managers, publicists and assistants just out of charity....i just told because i don't see it in her style to worry what people thinks...let's figure the press....this is madonna we're talking about, a 56 master of the game who sold 300 millions and blah blah blah.....you have your opinion and i have mine...and don't really think she gives two shits about what the press is saying....

and i find at least ridicolous, childish and "some other pop princess fan" behaviour to take it personally by everyone in the world when she rants about some fan who can have stolen some of her photos....and she's not said that she was like killed by a terrorist...she wrote "artistic rape" and has all the rights to tell so....to just tell a story...because it really seems so out of this world to understand....a famous italian theatre actress once told how she was not reharsing a play with the director on the stage...she was creating the character (if you can understand the difference) when suddenly she noted that a group of theatre students enterd the stage very quietly....she gone mad and started screaming cause she felt she was naked in that moment creating the character and she felt like she was violated.....phisically....

and she out of the blue realized that half her song, not one week prior the release....but month before, still in a demo stage have been hacked and spread.....she has all the rights to going nuts and insulting whoever she wants....

this is the first time i see a madonna fan shocked by madonna....i even read "she should be grateful cause the songs leaked have been adored by her fans"

i mean...really....?? however to each his own....i'm here for everyone to have the right to express.....themselves....

i know some radio dj's (prob in the US) slammed her for saying this, but I feel like this is one of those things that people will forget quickly. it's really not such a big deal at all. at least it doesn't seem like it to me. the dish*gga stuff seemed more serious. at least in the US.

I heard this as well. The person charges for instance up to $70 for a single professional photo shoot outtake and feeds elite collectors like apeaks and valerie from MChile. If I remember correctly this anna_henstridge was also just a customer. Our beloved xela once menioned a 'Guy' around the Applause leak and before he/she had to log out forever. :(

Ya, "anna henstridge's" IP was always in Israel. Even the mods back on the old fanzine forum would rat "her" out when she lied about being in NY.

i know some radio dj's (prob in the US) slammed her for saying this, but I feel like this is one of those things that people will forget quickly. it's really not such a big deal at all. at least it doesn't seem like it to me. the dish*gga stuff seemed more serious. at least in the US.

I was just about to mention the #disnigga incident. That really had faded again, even with the universal love that was interview magazine, no one brought that back up in the media.

I'm a little sensitive to what M rants about online because for whatever reason the media seems to latch on and report any negative drama connected to her. It feels like there are a vocal few who are trying to undermine her legacy and hard work, but M is focused & hardly ever gives a s**t about the haters.

Who is Anne Hanstridge?

A man who disguises himself as a female on Madonna forums. Not only that, but has created a "family" of other usernames pretending to be various people, such as "Tom Hahn" and "Falcon", a Steven Klein model. Anna has shared unreleased photos in the past, and has posted accurate "exclusives" (though it was revealed she was only re-posting what other people previously said), and has also posted completly made up lies, such as: Triggering being 7 minutes long, the coffee song, and the paper faces mix of LIB being done by Mirwais. Oh, and there was the whole "Heard It Through the Grapevine" thing from last year.

I was just about to mention the #disnigga incident. That really had faded again, even with the universal love that was interview magazine, no one brought that back up in the media.

Yeah in a few days it'll be something new lol Press in UK have focused on Russell Brand bashing. Today's news was all Cuba and Sony,

I think so too. No matter what happens right now positive or not. People will forget. She needs a good buzz when the music comes out. And the music itself needs to be good. I think the music she has. She needs good timing and strategy.

I still don't see the leaks as bad or as damaging.

After the leaks? I DM'd him before the leaks and he responded right away, asking for links and screen shots. Guy had no involvement with this. He has his own money

Guy contacting all the Twitter users and sending them dm's after the leaks was suspicious. Like saying "see M, I'm pretending doing my job and you can't suspect.." :dead:

really? :rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

Isn't Guy worth gazillions! He has his own money and his own businesses. Selling Madonna outtakes for $70 would be pointless when he can afford to buy companies for $100m.

and what this means? has she managers, publicists and assistants just out of charity....i just told because i don't see it in her style to worry what people thinks...let's figure the press....this is madonna we're talking about, a 56 master of the game who sold 300 millions and blah blah blah.....you have your opinion and i have mine...and don't really think she gives two shits about what the press is saying....

and i find at least ridicolous, childish and "some other pop princess fan" behaviour to take it personally by everyone in the world when she rants about some fan who can have stolen some of her photos....and she's not said that she was like killed by a terrorist...she wrote "artistic rape" and has all the rights to tell so....to just tell a story...because it really seems so out of this world to understand....a famous italian theatre actress once told how she was not reharsing a play with the director on the stage...she was creating the character (if you can understand the difference) when suddenly she noted that a group of theatre students enterd the stage very quietly....she gone mad and started screaming cause she felt she was naked in that moment creating the character and she felt like she was violated.....phisically....

and she out of the blue realized that half her song, not one week prior the release....but month before, still in a demo stage have been hacked and spread.....she has all the rights to going nuts and insulting whoever she wants....

this is the first time i see a madonna fan shocked by madonna....i even read "she should be grateful cause the songs leaked have been adored by her fans"

i mean...really....?? however to each his own....i'm here for everyone to have the right to express.....themselves....

aww Vande, gotta love the candid way you express in English...now if only you could translate it to a language we all can understand :laugh:

jk :smooch:

A man who disguises himself as a female on Madonna forums. Not only that, but has created a "family" of other usernames pretending to be various people, such as "Tom Hahn" and "Falcon", a Steven Klein model. Anna has shared unreleased photos in the past, and has posted accurate "exclusives" (though it was revealed she was only re-posting what other people previously said), and has also posted completly made up lies, such as: Triggering being 7 minutes long, the coffee song, and the paper faces mix of LIB being done by Mirwais. Oh, and there was the whole "Heard It Through the Grapevine" thing from last year.

:rotfl:

It reminds me of another poster who used to change their gender every once in a while. I always thought that only fansites or people that have had the chance to work around her get the exclusives from her camp. Loved Yummy's exclusive on GGW back in 2012

she was a very reliable source, her boyfriend with the alias 'Falcon' here was one of Steven Klein's models.

I see

So she did have legit info as well as made up ones then?