NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

Isn't she in Brasil for that party or whatever?

And who the fuck let Andy and Gina back in the room - they suck!

Isn;t that NYE? Did she leave yet??

I think this may be the videoshooot....

just noticed bakerlund posted something of banksy yesterday

bcompleted NO #vacation for me ........ #banksy 1d

Read more at http://websta.me/n/bcompleted#BqbIig0y7eEppwVQ.99

and she 's tagged in m's IG. maybe they'll somehow incorporate some of his work in it.. could be unrelated about today but thought i'd share anyway

Stunning photos! But I'm not here for a GI2M music video, so better be strictly a fashion shoot.

But what if it was a girl gone wild?? That was a fashion shoot. Hell most of her videos could be editorial. Not that gi2m was bad...

But what if it was a girl gone wild?? That was a fashion shoot. Hell most of her videos could be editorial. Not that gi2m was bad...

If its a Rain masterpiece then sure. :dramatic: I just want something BIG and innovative for her first single, and behind the scenes photoshoot doesn't bode well for that.

Save the fashion shoot videos for the 5th/6th singles between tour stops. :madonna2:

Be more optimistic. Imagine if Tarantino filmed the treatment for the gang bang MDNA tour performance as the video...it would've just needed a tiny hotel room set. She can turn it even if it seems like not that epic of a production.

I hope the video is well thought out and big budget!!! I wanna Express Yourself epicness and beauty and statement and it would suit Living For Love perfectly!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG Ellen von Unwerth shot her!!!!!!! I've been dying for them to collab again!!!!! It's been 21 years!!!!!!

10852975_700209263426306_1540958148_n.jp

Not sure if it really was for Cosmo though - she's not one of their photographers.

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG Ellen von Unwerth shot her!!!!!!! I've been dying for them to collab again!!!!! It's been 21 years!!!!!!

Not sure if it really was for Cosmo though - she's not one of their photographers.

I feel another heart attack coming on!!

DITA!!!!!!!!!

Omg I can not wait for this !!!! I wonder if it's a fashion shoot or a music video !