Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

Oh my god no wonder people inside her team are doing shit behind her back, or right in front of her face actually, she really has no clue about what's going on doesn't she, look at how out of touch she is wtf!

I think she is kinda out of touch somehow, didn't she just join instagram like a year ago and only had a Facebook during MDNA era.

With those leaking photos that are years older even before she became active online, she must be really surprised to find out that they are all out there.

Well that's proof she's not looking for pictures of herself online or searching her name which i find healthy.

I was wondering, who owns the rights to the photos ?

The photographer or the client like say the publication like a magazine ? Or does the magazine only owns the rights to the ones they have published ? For an album shoot or a fashion label, the pics belong to the photogrpaher or the brand & record company ? Does anyone know how it works ? Thanks.

Madonna is an intelligent woman she knows stuff leaks and ends on up on the internet.

When she was interviewed by Attitude magazine for COADF promo I am sure they asked about the ROL demos and she said 'somehow' they ended up on the internet so she is aware this stuff happens.

I think she is kinda out of touch somehow, didn't she just join instagram like a year ago and only had a Facebook during MDNA era.

With those leaking photos that are years older even before she became active online, she must be really surprised to find out that they are all out there.

I don't blame her her for being new to the internet and not reading about herself, I blame her team for keeping her in the dark about this when they should be doing their job! either they are clueless as well(thus being shit at their job), or they choose not to tell her what's going on, which is even worse.

Well that's proof she's not looking for pictures of herself online or searching her name which i find healthy.

I was wondering, who owns the rights to the photos ?

The photographer or the client like say the publication like a magazine ? Or does the magazine only owns the rights to the ones they have published ? For an album shoot or a fashion label, the pics belong to the photogrpaher or the brand & record company ? Does anyone know how it works ? Thanks.

I so admire her for that. It's troubling to have work out that you never intended to release but does it affect her life? I like that she stays away from the nonsense. Once you begin going down that road obsessing about the stupid things people say about you and the thoughtless things they do it's hard to get away from.

She's completely misinformed. She should really look within her inner circle instead of aiming attacks on her fans. I find it interesting she's only posting the good outtakes. She'll have a Mariah sized meltdown if she comes across the uhm not so flattering ones. And why is she posting the outtakes at all? She's nuts. Lol

Right? :lmao:

She has absolutely no clue at all! Its kinda cute though :rotfl:

I don't blame her her for being new to the internet and not reading about herself, I blame her team for keeping her in the dark about this when they should be doing their job! either they are clueless as well(thus being shit at their job), or they choose not to tell her what's going on, which is even worse.

I agree. I won't ever attack M.

Here's a comment from instagram:

Your fans??? Bitch...please where

did you leave the iPad? Why don't you have proper security around your shit!?! Seriously Madonna. No one likes to be the victim of crime --- key word being victim. Empower yourself by taking responsibility not by blaming others😕. If it means that much to you find out who the Fuck REALLY stole your shit!!! Investigate. Retrace your steps. Who do you work with?!? Who was the last person you left it with?!? AFTER ALL YOU ARE MADONNA right.

Here's a comment from instagram:

Your fans??? Bitch...please where

did you leave the iPad? Why don't you have proper security around your shit!?! Seriously Madonna. No one likes to be the victim of crime --- key word being victim. Empower yourself by taking responsibility not by blaming others. If it means that much to you find out who the Fuck REALLY stole your shit!!! Investigate. Retrace your steps. Who do you work with?!? Who was the last person you left it with?!? AFTER ALL YOU ARE MADONNA right.

I did say people were pissed

People?

Half of the people posting on her instagram are Monsters saying shit to her. Who cares about them?

Yes, so many of the comments people are leaving on her Instagram are dreadful, vile and hateful. Makes you understand why celebrities don't read about themselves. Just putrid stuff and calling her everything under the sun.

No Madonna. Your fans are not stealing anything. Check your inner circle and staff.

Come on, don't be hypocrits... If there was no fans buying stolen demos and unreleased pictures, there would be no thief (whether it is a hacker or someone from her staff).

Edited by Moka

Something tells me the source of the problem is right under her nose...and even a number of people on her team know.

Seen and read of these situations all the time. When it comes to leaks, more often than not the source is in-house. The "hacking", if any, is in-house.

And just because people are "professionals, so why would the leak and try to profit...?" Please, don't be so naive. Professionals are doing shady shit on the daily. And it's usually someone higher up on the totem pole.

I also find it incredibly interesting that she's just coming to light about all this stuff now!? Where has her team been? Do they inform her of anything? Do they know how incredibly inventive and diligent you have to be to protect anything and everything in this digital age?

I mean genuinely no disrespect (as these folks rep the biggest star in the world, I think they genuinely know what they're doing)...but, that being said, it all has the sense of being very...out of touch.

Come on, don't be hypocrits... If there was no fans buying stolen demos and unreleased pictures, there would be no thief (whether it is a hacker or someone from her staff).

Thank you

Buyers are as guilty as the sellers.

But we are getting all of this for free! Where does this leaves us? Are we guilty for being exposed to it all over the internet? I never bought a single outtake but God know how many outtakes ive seen on the internet and obviously as a fan i appreciate many of them. We are not guilty for the lack of control within her team. Its unfair for us to be blamed like that.

But we are getting all of this for free! Where does this leaves us? Are we guilty for being exposed to it all over the internet? I never bought a single outtake but God know how many outtakes ive seen on the internet and obviously as a fan i appreciate many of them. We are not guilty for the lack of control within her team. Its unfair for us to be blamed like that.

THANK YOU

You're dumb if you think she blames all of us. If you feel guilty for something you haven't done, clearly you have a problem.

And she's smart enough to know that only a minority of "fans" are doing it.