Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

i mean it! somewhere along the road madonna has lost her sense of humor. shes been habitually complaining since that 30 minute moan fest, #SecretProject.

get a grip woman!!!

Puuuud is that really you? :rotfl:

I feel bad for her, but on the other hand everything is taking too fucking long in Madonna's world then last for less than a moment.

I think it just seems that way now with social media. Didn't she start working on this new album last spring and it will be released this coming spring. That's only a year from when she first started which is the same as most of her other albums. A lot of other artists take much longer to finish and release albums.

Guest Pud Whacker

You do realize the Secret Project deals with important social and political issues, such as freedom of expression and persecution of gay people in places like Russia, don't you? I would hardly call that random moaning.

you know glinda, theres really great ways of getting those points across, unfortunately she didnt with #secretproject.

you know glinda, theres really great ways of getting those points across, unfortunately she didnt with #secretproject.

That's your opinion. But she uses the media she always uses video and artistic film. You didn't expect her to give a political scholarly lecture, did you? Or was she supposed to make it funny? There are some bad things going on in the world today and you can't make them humorous. I'm all for laughing and making jokes when it's appropriate, but not everything is a laughing matter. She expressed how she wanted to and that's the whole point, freedom of artistic expression created by the artist in the way they want to do it. If you don't like it, you are free to make your own art addressing the same issues.

Guest Pud Whacker

That's your opinion. But she uses the media she always uses video and artistic film. You didn't expect her to give a political scholarly lecture, did you? Or was she supposed to make it funny? There are some bad things going on in the world today and you can't make them humorous. I'm all for laughing and making jokes when it's appropriate, but not everything is a laughing matter. She expressed how she wanted to and that's the whole point, freedom of artistic expression created by the artist in the way they want to do it. If you don't like it, you are free to make your own art addressing the same issues.

eat cock, glinda.

eat cock, glinda.

Can't deal with an intelligent opinion, can you? And have to fall back on vulgarity. You know I"m right.

Guest Pud Whacker

Can't deal with an intelligent opinion, can you? And have to fall back on vulgarity. You know I"m right.

actually, pig fucker, i was writing a whole response but youre not worth it.

BLOCKED FOR LIFE!!! :rotfl:

I can't stand either but Pud just got owned .

Professional Madonna fans ...

I sent him to the trash bin of history like his good mate Boy George!

meanwhile:

Madonna prepares to sell her fans a rare set of official approved photos as new as from 1986 (used several times before of course) in her next official calendar.

Exciting times ahead..

does this ever end?

http://instagram.com/p/wjx0EXmEf8/?modal=true

This is a fitting photo i did not release. I do not make money from the release of any of my photos. But other people do! I am asking my true fans and supporters who respect me as an artist and a human to not get involved with the purchasing trading or posting of unreleased images or music. I hope and pray we find the source of the leaks soon. Until then i am grateful for any leads or info and even more grateful for your support and loyalty! Please let me finish my work so i can give you my very best! #respectartandtheorocess

"Are my fans doing this?"

There.

That is not Madonna blaming her fans (all of us). She's blaming the traders because they call themselves her fans. So she's doubting their loyalty towards her if they are making profit out off her work.

That is not Madonna blaming her fans (all of us). She's blaming the traders because they call themselves her fans. So she's doubting their loyalty towards her if they are making profit out off her work.

Yes, that's what I got from her instagram comment. She is upset about people making money off of her with unfinished images, not random fans. And she seems to be upset about outtakes from photoshoots which are part of her art. I guess she sees them like demos of unreleased songs. I don't think she's upset about pictures that aren't part of her art like casual everyday pictures, just outtakes from photoshoots. She wants people to see them only when the process is finished and how she wants them to be.

She makes very clear on her latest instagram rant that she puts everyone in the same basket, purchasing, trading or simply "posting of unreleased images or music". Its basically all of us, her entire fanbase!! Policemadonna is MAD!!!

Oh, no. Madonna's found something else. From instagram: This is a personal FAMILY PHOTO! Did my fans break into my dad's house and steal it? WTF! The gloves are off now bitches! #smokinthebitchesout article-1034635-01E8EEC200000578-975_468

:dead:

Anyone who thinks her whining is acceptable is insane. I mean, for this woman to chastise her fans is probably the absolute worst thing she could do, and judging from the comments on her Instagram and Facebook, her fans are holding her to her own hypocrisy. Not only is she posting these supposedly stolen images, but she's given them a good old polishing in the process! Social media isn't a place for airing grievances when you're the most famous bitch on the planet... She needs to get her yes team in a room and grill the fuck out of them instead of making her fans feel like ungrateful criminals. She's always been a sourpuss, but Instagram has made her seem like a fucking schoolmarm.

Of course she is right that stolen property being sold or shared is illegal and, to some, wrong. However, there is a reason why she has that dirty-looking bearded beast of a manager. Let him do the talking. At least then she doesn't come across as the pathological corporate capitalist that her complaining makes her into. Madonna: You are the fucking boss of blurring the lines between art and commerce. Just save the dragging for your FaceTime with Lola.

Edited by MLVCPR

Anyone who thinks her whining is acceptable is insane. I mean, for this woman to chastise her fans is probably the absolute worst thing she could do, and judging from the comments on her Instagram and Facebook, her fans are holding her to her own hypocrisy. Not only is she posting these supposedly stolen images, but she's given them a good old polishing in the process! Social media isn't a place for airing grievances when you're the most famous bitch on the planet... She needs to get her yes team in a room and grill the fuck out of them instead of making her fans feel like ungrateful criminals. She's always been a sourpuss, but Instagram has made her seem like a fucking schoolmarm.

Of course she is right that stolen property being sold or shared is illegal and, to some, wrong. However, there is a reason why she has that dirty-looking bearded beast of a manager. Let him do the talking. At least then she doesn't come across as the pathological corporate capitalist that her complaining makes her into. Madonna: You are the fucking boss of blurring the lines between art and commerce. Just save the dragging for your FaceTime with Lola.

This. Bitch need to say it once and shut the fuck up. Deal with it privately.

Wow! What a mean spirited comment. Because Madonna is famous she can't use social media for grievances like the rest of us do? It seems as though she has tried the legal means and it hasn't stopped this. Obviously it bothers her and I don't see why she can't speak out about it. I think she sees it as not just her being able to make money off of her images and music, but her being in control of her art. She wants people to just see and hear the finished product not things in process like demos and outtakes.

Yeah. And she made #SecretProjectRevolutionOfLoveArtForFreedom because she was mad as fuck that her lingerie wasn't getting distribution. Says A LOT! I love that side of Madonna, but I prefer it when there's a little more mystique. Watching that Vice interview makes me realize how despite Kablahblah's influence and teachings, Madonna is always just waking up to something that's totally obvious to everyone else, which is why she needs an editor.