Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

Madonna is an intelligent woman she knows stuff leaks and ends on up on the internet.

When she was interviewed by Attitude magazine for COADF promo I am sure they asked about the ROL demos and she said 'somehow' they ended up on the internet so she is aware this stuff happens.

Yes you're right. Do you think she knows demos from virtually every album have leaked over the years? If she's pissed about a few crappy out takes, I'm wondering if she has a clue that the tens of demos have gone round.

I don't feel guilty as i don't think she's targeting Her comments at every fan, just the ones that leaked it and sold them on for profit.

But we are getting all of this for free! Where does this leaves us? Are we guilty for being exposed to it all over the internet? I never bought a single outtake but God know how many outtakes ive seen on the internet and obviously as a fan i appreciate many of them. We are not guilty for the lack of control within her team. Its unfair for us to be blamed like that.

Sorry but this is big hypocrisy.

It's as if you said "I downloaded movies for free, I'm not to blame because I was exposed to it all over the internet and I didn't pay for it". If you do that, you're as guilty as the guy who put it (movies or songs or unreleased pictures) online.

Don't get me wrong : I'm not an angel myself, but I won't blame an artist for being angry when fans have access to stolen material...

You're dumb if you think she blames all of us. If you feel guilty for something you haven't done, clearly you have a problem.

And she's smart enough to know that only a minority of "fans" are doing it.

"Are my fans doing this?"

There.

It's as if you said "I downloaded movies for free, I'm not to blame because I was exposed to it all over the internet and I didn't pay for it". If you do that, you're as guilty as the guy who put it (movies or songs or unreleased pictures) online.

Don't get me wrong : I'm not an angel myself, but I won't blame an artist for being angry when fans have access to stolen material...

She is angry on her own right, but she must understand that we are being exposed to it for free on the internet and its absolutely naive of her to think that her fans wouldnt share it to other fans. I don't even know if Madennis bought those outtakes somewhere, but if he didn't bought it and its only sharing it for free on the internet like most of us on this board does this makes him and us a criminal? Sorry but the reality she has to face is that there is someone in her inner circle actively leaking it and we as fans are at the very end of this being exposed to it everywhere.

Sorry but doesn't this type of thing happen to most celebrities and musicians? It's the digital era we live in. Now I am not saying I agree with it but its a 21st century problem. Once someone takes a picture or records something on a phone there's no telling where it will end up. I can't believe she didn't know this type of thing goes on. She has been in the business for 30 years shes a smart woman she has a lot of friends who are celebrities. They must have had a photo or song leak into the internet and had a conversation with her.

Yes, so many of the comments people are leaving on her Instagram are dreadful, vile and hateful. Makes you understand why celebrities don't read about themselves. Just putrid stuff and calling her everything under the sun.

Who cares about those dumb M_Fers

Fans can't be upset if they help keep people who get a hold of her stuff in business. If some fans truly think they are in the right just because it was made available then there is something wrong there. It's a shame if they are hurt are hurt ir offended because I truly don't think they believe they are doing something wrong.

Then of course there are a good many who know it's wrong and don't get angry, like what was said above.

You're dumb if you think she blames all of us. If you feel guilty for something you haven't done, clearly you have a problem.

And she's smart enough to know that only a minority of "fans" are doing it.

THANK YOU!!!

A lot of people take every comment as a personal attack. She's questioning the fans that pay for these leaks not people here. Once it's on Google search it is public and the damage is done.

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU...

She's talking about G_O_N_E and others like him.

Seriously people here getting personally offended that she is upset. Get a life! She is venting and is rightfully frustrated. I swear some of you have nothing better to do that to marinate and personalize everything she does.

Her life is not about you and it seems your life is solely about her.

Is she really just being made aware of this? We all know how the press has had a field day with some of the more unflattering outtakes...certainly she had to of heard something then? It's been a schmorgasboard of leaking outtakes for years now...is she truly that disconnected from the world and her own press to only JUST now realize that this is happening? I just can't imagine that she has been in the dark this long....

Madonna can rest assured I would never download one of her films illegally

Is she really just being made aware of this? We all know how the press has had a field day with some of the more unflattering outtakes...certainly she had to of heard something then? It's been a schmorgasboard of leaking outtakes for years now...is she truly that disconnected from the world and her own press to only JUST now realize that this is happening? I just can't imagine that she has been in the dark this long....

But weren't the outtakes mostly just talked about on the Internet or on Madonna forums? So unless you go online you wouldn't know about it. I don't recall reading any articles about them in the New York Times or the Washington Post. I don't remember them even being covered too much by tabloids like the the NY Post or the Daily news. There were articles about them but again mostly from online only celebrity sites. I would have no idea about them if I didn't come to forums like this one. Madonna is busy with her kids and her work so I doubt she has the time to surf online forums.

Guest Pud Whacker

:rotfl:

IKR

or are you being sarcastic :chuckle: ? :D

i mean it! somewhere along the road madonna has lost her sense of humor. shes been habitually complaining since that 30 minute moan fest, #SecretProject.

get a grip woman!!!

Here's what she wrote on her instagram.

This is a fitting photo i did not release. I do not make money from the release of any of my photos. But other people do! I am asking my true fans and supporters who respect me as an artist and a human to not get involved with the purchasing trading or posting of unreleased images or music. I hope and pray we find the source of the leaks soon. Until then i am grateful for any leads or info and even more grateful for your support and loyalty! Please let me finish my work so i can give you my very best! #respectartandtheorocess

I can see her point. It's her art and it's how she wants to portray herself. I think Madonna has a sense of humor, but she takes her art and her work seriously. There's nothing wrong with that.

But I think music and pictures are a little different. If you hear a new Madonna song from her album you've never heard before, you immediately know you are trading copyrighted material.

But sometimes with pictures, you just see a picture of Madonna or any celebrity you like and you decide to share it on social media. You may not know it's an unreleased outtake or picture that the artist hasn't approved. So the intent isn't always bad. With pictures it's harder to know what's approved, released and what isn't unless you follow every photoshoot super carefully.

madonna

This is a fitting photo i did not release. I do not make money from the release of any of my photos. But other people do! I am asking my true fans and supporters who respect me as an artist and a human to not get involved with the purchasing trading or posting of unreleased images or music. I hope and pray we find the source of the leaks soon. Until then i am grateful for any leads or info and even more grateful for your support and loyalty! Please let me finish my work so i can give you my very best! #respectartandtheprocess

10817526_1383834808578851_1783428720_n.j

i mean it! somewhere along the road madonna has lost her sense of humor. shes been habitually complaining since that 30 minute moan fest, #SecretProject.

get a grip woman!!!

You do realize the Secret Project deals with important social and political issues, such as freedom of expression and persecution of gay people in places like Russia, don't you? I would hardly call that random moaning.