Taylor Swift praises "Like A Prayer"

Ugly Hecty

Starts at 1:08
She says:

I think [Like A Prayer] is legitimately one of the greatest pop songs of all time

She is the biggest force in American music (even though I can't stand her music).

Very nice to hear her say that (and very, very surprising considering who it is). Thought she woulda praised a song like Fantasy by Mimoo or the like lmao. Anyways, yes she's huge right now, but back to reality and pre M praise, I have never and still (more than ever) do NOT in any way get the appeal of this person lol. Music, image, personality etc etc...bland and manufactured to the max and as NON Like A Prayer/ impactful as can be lol.

She's been going on about her album being called 1989 and how she was inspired by the risk taking music from then and what most springs to mind is LAP. Not hearing it. Maybe the second single she'll go all hair metal.

Maybe she's taking over for lady gaga. Not that LAP shouldn't be praised. Has Taylor ever mentioned Madonna's music before?

She's been going on about her album being called 1989 and how she was inspired by the risk taking music from then and what most springs to mind is LAP. Not hearing it. Maybe the second single she'll go all hair metal.

At least she picked a brilliant era in music to be inspired by! Maybe the girl does have a brain cell after all.

At least she picked a brilliant era in music to be inspired by! Maybe the girl does have a brain cell after all.

Isn't that her year of birth?

Isn't that her year of birth?

Oh well, credit to her mum for spreading and giving birth to Tailor in 1989. Good choice. Her mum will probably convince her to cover: You give love a bad name.