New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

I can't believe the garbage I am reading on this thread. Madonna and her team "leaking" info to Madonnarama and DrownedMadonna -who then bicker and whine amongst each other - is such a crazy thing to suggest. All she has to do is put a snippet or photo on Instagram and she will get 100 times more attention. All anyone has read on these sites is apparently someone has heard the songs. Hardly any form of concrete evidence. Going to have to give this thread a miss. The people blindly believing every negative rumour they hear is doing my head in.

Thanks for saying this, by the way. You've more patience than me today :)

If she has changed her mind because suddenly she found a very exciting path to follow, then the album will be really good. When she's inspired, she makes wonders!!!!

:headbang:

If that is indeed the case.....she can take however the hell long she wants as far as I'm concerned. I don't mind waiting even longer if it means an amazing album.

I love how she's sending theses messages, knowing we're impatient... :laugh:

There's def something (else?) going on. In that post of the picture saying "We got to finish this" she also wrote, "These hoes ain't loyal"

This may be a stupid question, but she said that she wants to finish the record, does that mean finish recording vocals, or finish mixing, which I assume she does with the producer. Or both?

Yeah call me delusional but I think she is just playing with us and building hype and the album is already done and ready to go. Surprise release for sure. I'M READY M!!!!

I feel the same way.I think the album is already finished.She probably just has to do a few more little things (mixing?) but I think it's done,for the most part,and could still be released in November.Fingers crossed ;)

All of the IG posts from tonight:

805359055070054168_181306552.jpg

Waiting for Diplo to hurry up!!!!! #nopatience #llivingforlafinishedrecord

805362834096015197_181306552.jpg

These Ho's ain't loyal! #unapologeticbitch

805369309665183734_181306552.jpg

Studio Manicure by Ninja! #unapologeticdj

805375759984641144_181306552.jpg

Diplo werking'!#wakeup

:vogue::inlove::headbang::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Wow she seems kinda excited and rushed to finish it, it looks like she was waiting for Diplo to go to the studio, it seems like it depends on him with the album, maybe he's the executive producer?

Also, what about that Magnus songwriter that she followed 2 weeks ago? she tagged him in a lot of pictures...

If she finishes the album this week of course that they will release in November in order with Thanksgiving.

what if she made some peeps at interscope send out some fake awful demos to collectors? just to keep the collectors busy so they're not trying to get their hands on the real stuff to fool us (the revenge of the GMAYL leak) and them BOOM the album's out.

wishful thinking but still