New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

That sounds perfect! I wish she would do it that way.

First single solo, then the single just before album release could be the Miley duet. ;)

Also, another ticket/album bundle to boost those first week #'s.

Guest gang bang

:( :(

she should reléase the lead single ending this year , I don t want pariah again being kinda relevant because her shitty xmass song ....Madonna needs to be big this xmass , at least with a single + her catalog

Who fucking cares about Pariah!

Exactly.

Honestly, don't get me started on some queens here.

I bet next we'll hear that Madonna postponed the album because of Adele, Take That, Rihanna and, er, Pariah. As if Madonna gives a shit about these nothings!!

She's just made it very clear on Instagram that the album is not finished yet. I will eagerly await my Queen and I trust her judgement. If she feels the album is not ready yet and wants to perfect it for Spring 2015, that's fine by me. Let's not forget that Ray of Light was a spring release bitches. #yaaaaaaaas

It's going to be Spring 2015 like Ray of Light, American Life, Hard Candy and MDNA. So really we're talking March. Preceding single will be February. It depends on the Queen herself whether she wants a buzz/first single to be released before the end of the year. I'm not sure she'll want to to do that though.

Although she's confirmed it's not finished, does it mean that a release this year is a definite no go? I'm surprised she doesn't want to capitalise on the Quarter 4 sales.

This is a long shot, and I don't want to compare, but I think I remember stories that Beyonce's album was being reworked etc but them bam! A surprise release. I'm reaching, I know.

It just doesn't add up for me. All the 'news' we've had this past week, and all the teasing she's being throwing around on Instagram for the past 6 months. It just seems really odd to me that nothing will happen this year.

I do want a release this year. Desperate for a new Madonna album, but if it has to be next year I don't mind waiting to be blown away.

I think most of us are afraid that a leak of songs will happen because of these lyrics exclusives.

I'm not afraid of that, actually I kinda hope that those songs are going to leak, which have already been scrapped.

I'm glad that she wants to bring something perfect this time, but I'm angry as well because of all the teasing.

Anyway I hope that means she will work with additional producers, like Disclosure. Now she has all the time she needs. If she fucks it up this time, she won't have anything/anyone to blame.

I'm not afraid of that, actually I kinda hope that those songs are going to leak, which have already been scrapped.

I'm glad that she wants to bring something perfect this time, but I'm angry as well because of all the teasing.

Anyway I hope that means she will work with additional producers, like Disclosure. Now she has all the time she needs. If she fucks it up this time, she won't have anything/anyone to blame.

She has not said the songs have been scrapped at all. Why do people just assume the very worst all of the time ? As for saying if she fucks it this time she won't have anyone to blame - what a negative and dismissive attitude to take. Have you ever heard Madonna talk about fucking up an album and blaming anyone. Plus, I don't think she has ever fucked up an album.

Exactly.

Honestly, don't get me started on some queens here.

I bet next we'll hear that Madonna postponed the album because of Adele, Take That, Rihanna and, er, Pariah. As if Madonna gives a shit about these nothings!!

She's just made it very clear on Instagram that the album is not finished yet. I will eagerly await my Queen and I trust her judgement. If she feels the album is not ready yet and wants to perfect it for Spring 2015, that's fine by me. Let's not forget that Ray of Light was a spring release bitches. #yaaaaaaaas

Thank you. As if she is going to worry about other artists. This is Madonna we are talking about, not some two bit nobody who fluked some hits in the past.

She has not said the songs have been scrapped at all. Why do people just assume the very worst all of the time ? As for saying if she fucks it this time she won't have anyone to blame - what a negative and dismissive attitude to take. Have you ever heard Madonna talk about fucking up an album and blaming anyone. Plus, I don't think she has ever fucked up an album.

Sorry, I admit that I was a bit overdramatic :D I didn't mean all of the recorded songs, but some of them were most likely scrapped by now if she indeed recorded 40-50 songs. And about the blaming part I was speaking in general, like last time W.E. was blamed for the lack of time invested in MDNA.

Maybe she'll release the lead single this year :)

Paolo (MT admin) hinted that we'll get some new music from M in "a few weeks" and that "it will be a surprise".

Erm, well okay then! :megamanson:

DrownedMadonnarama can reveal that one of the new songs is called Half Baked and is about Madonna's relation with he ex personal chef "You're off the hook, you're not my cook anymore, you won't write a book you signed an agreement you whore". There are guitars and a 90's house beat that will make you think while you dance but differently.

Madonnarama got their exclusive from a "mysterious" anonymous contact?

"It's smart, mature and rich, but it lacks the real radio hits"

"Some of these tracks are better fit for radio play, although they can sound a little immature."

These sound like they are part of the script that some follow that I have been reading for three years now.

Autotune Baby? :lmao: Sounds like something Madonna and U2 members came up with while hanging out drinking and having a laugh.

I still feel the music is coming soon!

DrownedMadonnarama can reveal that one of the new songs is called Half Baked and is about Madonna's relation with he ex personal chef "You're off the hook, you're not my cook anymore, you won't write a book you signed an agreement you whore". There are guitars and a 90's house beat that will make you think while you dance but differently.

!!!!!

:rotfl:

Okay I'm officially dead babe. You're a beautiful killah ...

Thank you Jan! It's always beautiful for me when my thoughts make it on the forum and I don't get no **** for it. The response would have been very different believe me.

:lmao:

Do we think the alleged 40-50 demos are still demos or is it likely she has some finished tracks?

I wonder if she's going to record more demos with other people or just work on the demos she already has? Thoughts?

I'm extremely disheartened, but i'd rather she took an extra few months to perfect it than release something she's not entirely satisfied with. With all the teasing and snippets of info we've been getting, these next few months are going to be agony, but it'll be worth the wait. Trust the queen!