Shit people post in Youtube comments on Madonna videos

acko

I'll go 1st.

Madonna - Into The Groove (Original Demo Version)

1980-1989 = Madonna at her absolute musically creative peak.

Personally, with Justify and Bedtime, man... Quality dropped a bit.

With Ray of Light... Madonna doesn't exist to me anymore! Techno BS.

I know that musicians have to evolve their sound and music... With Ray, she WENT TOO FAR
:rotfl:

She became LESS artistic with Justify My Love, Bedtime Stories and Ray of Light?? :lmao: :lmao:

Vogue was her LAST hit? :lmao:

Some trolls are taking it so far, no one with brains could take it seriously :lmao:

She became LESS artistic with Justify My Love, Bedtime Stories and Ray of Light?? :lmao: :lmao:

Vogue was her LAST hit? :lmao:

Some trolls are taking it so far, no one with brains could take it seriously :lmao:

IKR! If you're going to troll, at least try to make it convincing.

I've read quite a few comments about how she's super racist and treats her youngest children like props to deflect racist allegations, etc. etc.

Citing #disnigga and some interview from the '90s where she supposedly stereotypes black men/Tupac.

15-25yo social justice warriors, I suppose. I'm not going to search for them to re-post.

Also: desperate, pathetic, washed up hasbeen shit.

Edited by xxianyxx

This! But those pathetic trolls don't even seem to realise how ridiculous they sound.

I haven't read a youtube comment in ages. Seriously, the comment sections on youtube videos are the most rotten places on earth. There is so much negative energy. I tell you, if Satan rises one day it's because of all the evil that is spewed on youtube. And on Facebook for that matter.

SO TRUE. The Youtube comments section is HORRIBLE. I received death threads from MJ fans once, telling me to kill myself and my whole family, just because i politely said that i didn't liked him. They attacked me for NO reason. And let's not even talk about Gaga stans trolling Madonna's videos... I could go on and on about all the horrible stuff i read on Youtube. People show their true colors once they have the anonymat of the Internet.

15-25yo social justice warriors, I suppose. I'm not going to search for them to re-post.

What's up with the social justice warriors who sit behind their computers? :ugh: Some of them are very easily offended & overly sensitive with certain hot button issues.

People are calling others sexist, racist, & haters too easily!

As far as M comments, it's better to ignore people's venom & negativity. Focus on all of M creative output.

Believe it or not, I have heard many people say the exact same things. I can't tell you the number of people I've known over the years that share the EXACT sentiments that are in the first post of this thread. "She's only good in the 80's", "she lost me when she went techno", "she got all weird".........blah blah blah.

Vogue, official video

her last hit... missing these days when she was famous
Översätt
Svara
·
10cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

I think this is a lamb trolling

She's posting this on every 80's Madonna video! :dead:

Last time I saw the very same comment on the "Live To Tell" video :rolleyes:

What's even more ridiculous though is how many thumbs ups these comments get!

This! But those pathetic trolls don't even seem to realise how ridiculous they sound.

SO TRUE. The Youtube comments section is HORRIBLE. I received death threads from MJ fans once, telling me to kill myself and my whole family, just because i politely said that i didn't liked him. They attacked me for NO reason. And let's not even talk about Gaga stans trolling Madonna's videos... I could go on and on about all the horrible stuff i read on Youtube. People show their true colors once they have the anonymat of the Internet.

That certainly is more than disgusting, but I urge you, please do not put these "fans" on an equal footing with the general MJ fanbase. These kind of fans are just some deranged teens and simply internet trolls, in the same vein as the Lambs and Little Monsters. However, unlike Mariah's and Gaga's fanbase, these MJ fans are really just a minority and give off a false impression of what the actual fanbase is like. His fanbase extends over lots and lots of adults as well as mature people, basically all types of fans who you certainly wouldn't find posting there. YouTube is one of these sites where you only find the worst type of fans posting.

She's posting this on every 80's Madonna video! :dead:

Last time I saw the very same comment on the "Live To Tell" video :rolleyes:

What's even more ridiculous though is how many thumbs ups these comments get!

Everything that comes out of her hole is nonsensical claptrap. I've had a few bickering matches with her, but it's clear she's got a screw loose. Attention seeking trolls are best ignored.

photo.jpg

I've read quite a few comments about how she's super racist and treats her youngest children like props to deflect racist allegations, etc. etc.

Citing #disnigga and some interview from the '90s where she supposedly stereotypes black men/Tupac.

Also: desperate, pathetic, washed up hasbeen shit.

TUMBLR.

Don't get me started y'all...

There is nothing "social justice" about these people (along with the shitty academics they quote to back themselves up).

It's nothing but pseudo-intellectual ideological warfare.

The thing I love MOST about these comments is that THEY ARE GIVING HER VIEWS on YOUTUBE. They are WATCHING the videos. So they aren't really proving anything..are they?

I dont know about you..but I dont search Lady CuntWhore and watch her videos and then comment on them. I DONT WANT TO give any of those flop turds any additional views. So much for them trying to discredit Madonna.

MADONNA - The Immaculate Collection (Full Remastered Album)

by TheMadonnaAlbumsCN • 4,063,058 views

hawkgirl500 Mar 6, 2014

awsome...shame there's no oh father though. that was the song whenever me and my man were getting it down

Reply · 5

iA0jeMqr9KnQ4.gif

The thing I love MOST about these comments is that THEY ARE GIVING HER VIEWS on YOUTUBE. They are WATCHING the videos. So they aren't really proving anything..are they?

I dont know about you..but I dont search Lady CuntWhore and watch her videos and then comment on them. I DONT WANT TO give any of those flop turds any additional views. So much for them trying to discredit Madonna.

I agree. I don't watch gargamel videos, or talk about her anywhere else but here. I don't want to give her attention.

MADONNA - The Immaculate Collection (Full Remastered Album)

by TheMadonnaAlbumsCN • 4,063,058 views

hawkgirl500 Mar 6, 2014

awsome...shame there's no oh father though. that was the song whenever me and my man were getting it down

Reply · 5

iA0jeMqr9KnQ4.gif

blankstare-CtA.gif

Talking of bad comments whenever I read articles about Madonna in The Daily Mail, the readers comments are disgusting

I don't understand the lack of disrespect.

^ I recently stopped myself from reading almost all negative comments, especially on sites like The Daily Fail.

It has been frustrating to read "granny" needs to retire when M has always demonstrated resilience & an unusually strong work ethic.