Timor Steffens on Madonna. BOGUS interview but his haters wanna believe it anyway

elijah

E! Entertainment takes the story in the opposite direction: http://eprotoeu.mtiny.com/article.ftl?id=570805&cc=ND

Infotainment... :eyerolls:

:lmao::lmao: "Our inside source"

"Madonna wouldn't just break up with someone in the middle of a vacation," an insider tells E! News.

"I can't see her doing that. She really is never serious with any of these young guys, they are just flings that are really great until they aren't."

Our source adds, "Based on past relationships, I don't think she'd dump him mid-trip. If she was going to break up with Timor, I would think she would've done it before the trip like she did with Brahim [Zaibat]."

This echoes our previous report in June, when someone close to the Grammy-winning songstress told us that her romance with Steffens was "not serious" and "just a fling."

He doesn't say he wants 2 have kids with M though...it's just how the 'quote' is set up.

Yeah exactly.

If the interview is legit they probably asked him about kids with an eye to distorting the response in the write up. Classic tabloid tactics. He's a media noob

Guest CzarnaWisnia

is this serious? maybe it was translated from another language? He sounds weird. "Hey, I have washboard abs and I'm "besting" myself with Madonna at the gym, the future mother of my children". :manson:

why would he give that interview in the first place?

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Its so hard to find...

...someone to admire...

:( Why, oh, why those hunks in their early 20s aren't more intelligent?

because they spend more time besting than reading.

yesterday in a dutch radio interview he said he didn't want to talk about his private life.

That's why I think it's either totally made up or they distorted everything he said, it's typical of tabloid to do this.

Ciara, she complained on twitter about USweekly on making up an interview she didn't do.

That's why I think it's either totally made up or they distorted everything he said, it's typical of tabloid to do this.

Ciara, she complained on twitter about USweekly on making up an interview she didn't do.

unless he had a deal with the paper but i doubt that. it was an interview in his own language in his own country, totally chill.. so yeah i think its made up.

Every time I read these interviews, I just think she's going to end up with Ingrid! They are all the same. Fit, young but arrogant and conceited men who are just in it for their own gain but think they can bullshit their interviews by sounding deep and spiritual. He'll last less than Jesus at this rate.

Guest Rachelle of London

OMG as Mmmm and Hector have said this is from The Mirror! A tabloid junk newspaper with no credibility. You guys REALLY believe this? My gosh

Guest Rachelle of London

I believe he is just a friend and a manny. She was holding hands with Brahim etc. I haven't seen one pic of Timor and Madonna acting like a couple.

I agree.

I think the only thing these guys have in common is they have good bodies. Jesus was okay looking and so is this one, But I don't think any of these guys are great looking guys.

Even if it is "made up" or "twisted" it really isn't that from the truth…let's be real. I can just tell from this guys Instagram alone that he's a total conceited scumbag. I don't know why Madonna would want to associate with this/

why does she date airhead guys?

in all honesty, what could she and him have in common? what kinds of conversations do they really have? this ass clown sounds like he just wants her money or any older woman's money. the only thing they have in common is they go to the gym together and hang out with rocco.