Timor Steffens on Madonna. BOGUS interview but his haters wanna believe it anyway

elijah

Acording to dutch shownews, Lourdes has a crush on Timor, when madge found out she was furius at timor and wanted him gone. though the blame wasnt all on him he should have been more reasponsible for letting this happen

right pffff

Edited by gigi

Holy moly has also reported the split so bring on the next lamb!

I'm still sure Ingrid is frothing with delight as she knows she's another step closer.

That made me think, where's Ingrid these days? I haven't seen her with M for a rather long time.

Acording to dutch shownews, Lourdes has a crush on Timor, when madge found out she was furius at timor and wanted him gone. though the blame wasnt all on him he should have been more reasponsible fonott this happen

right pffff

Obviously BS. It's the same with those reports which pop up every once in a while that Lourdes is apparently feeling embarassed by her mom because of her young lovers. All these supposed news belong to the same category, the pulled-out-of-ass category.

I also think it's quite insulting to think that M is only with these guys for sex. She's such an intelligent and creative person i doubt she'd waste 3 years with Brahim if he was just her fuck buddy. I bet m just wants companionship. If she can get that in anyone despite their age then all the best to her.

Agrees. I think she said so herself that she's careful with who she dates as her boyfriends end up being father figures for her kids.