Katy Perry nominates Madonna to ALS challenge

realityisalways

I hope she won't do it and instead donate money to the ASL association.

LOL, really? I find it hard to believe that all these wealthy celebrities that did it haven't also donated money. I think at this point pouring a bucket of ice-cold water on oneself is more for fun than it is to avoid donating money.

Yeah, it's stupid. But it can't be more stupid than singing with Miley Cyrus :queenbitch:

I hope she does it. (we all know she's gonna be fully clothed though :lol: )

LOL, really? I find it hard to believe that all these wealthy celebrities that did it haven't also donated money. I think at this point pouring a bucket of ice-cold water on oneself is more for fun than it is to avoid donating money.

Yeah, it's stupid. But it can't be more stupid than singing with Miley Cyrus :queenbitch:

I hope she does it. (we all know she's gonna be fully clothed though :lol: )

She's obviously going to do it in her MDNA Vogue outfit with the "Erotic Candy Shop" playing in the background. #getthatpromo #justice4CandyShop :queenbitch:

Edited by JimmyJimmy

Guest ditaluver

I don't know what this stupid challenge is, but hope M doesn't do it. Actually, I could care less.

It's for a good cause and would be cute too see her do it. Why wouldn't you want her to participate?

By the way even if you accept the challenge you have to donate. It's not a way out

I just did mine tonight, wearing a like a virgin shirt with my hard nipples on proud display

It's for a good cause and would be cute too see her do it. Why wouldn't you want her to participate?

By the way even if you accept the challenge you have to donate. It's not a way out

I just did mine tonight, wearing a like a virgin shirt with my hard nipples on proud display

Well done Ditaluver, I admire anyone who can do this, I would be too wimpy and just give the money instead. :laugh: You are a star as did the challenge and donated money.

Link to video?

Guest ditaluver

Link to video?

Haha well its on my Facebook page, which is private and since I uploaded it directly to the page, I cant share.

Everyone should nominate Gags. Give the bitch hypothermia.

She's already done it and it looks like nobody nominated her!

I'm really starting to dislike this 'meme'. It's just bandwagon jumping now. When David beckham and Gaga start doing it, you know it's just turned into a PR stunt. People should just give to the charities they want to and not be emotionally bullied into charity donations. I hate that.

I was kind of hoping madonna wouldn't get roped in. Do you think Katy's burnt her bridges now?

I did it too, and donated. If you do it and donate, you suck. :lol:

EVERYONE is doing it, she should do it as well, and make it look cool and sexy :) Oprah, JLO, Bieber, god knows who have all done it! I say go for it and do with style. She has Mert & Marcus there who can shoot it, Ricardo Tisci who can style her and Giovanni can art direct it :) With a sunny, cool surrounding... I can't wait for this!