Ron Eisner Bashes Madonna

Cindystime

Weisner says that once Michael launched his solo career he became like a surrogate parent to the superstar, accompanying him on trips to Disneyland and pandering to his every whim, including once being dragged out of bed to go to watch Liberace perform.

:lmao: Madonna was right.

The fucking idiot thing is SO M though. Remember when she went OFF on those smoking queens at her sound check? "Like I'm a stupid fucking idiot" LOL

Guest bluejean

That shoot is when that lion tried to eat her :lmao:

Of course she's a bitch. That's why she's never become a victim to vultures. People are too scared to fuck with her.

madonna told this guy where to go and he's never forgotten it...resentful fuck

she has her side - is it cuz the crew didnt do their jobs properly. or was she just being the boss of the entire show, cuz u know, she is.

madonna told this guy where to go and he's never forgotten it...resentful fuck...

That's what I think, too. It does reek of bitterness. M's a bitch, let's face it, but it really does seem to be amplified bc she's a woman. Just my hunch. You can't tell me guys are ruthless and ambitious too, but we don't hear about that.

He also shot himself in the foot when he called George Michael a "huge talent" and that Michael wanted to be white bc he hated his father :lmao:

Give her a break, I think it is well documented that Madonna has her period during that time. Maybe she wasn't feeling good and was under pressure.

Honestly, if Madonna was a man, people would NEVER make a huge deal out of it. But no, since she's a woman in control, people act as if she's the devil :newspaper:

Of course she's a bit of a bitch, so what? It helped her career and a LOT of artists are like that, Madonna is far from being the only one. But no, she's a woman and more importantly: she's Madonna. So people are bashing her over the littlest things.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

she did work with Mary Lambert again, didn't she? If M was so horrible, I don't think that would have happened.

I love reading stories like this....to quote Luis in Truth or Dare: "She can be mean sometimes, I mean, we all can. I love it when she's mean."

Pop Music Gadfly says there is another side to the story between the two:

http://www.****adfly.com/2014/08/10/truth-manager-ron-weisner-madonna/

Great article! Everyone should read this.

As for this, when she says difficult artist, isn't it in terms of what to do with her as Nile Rogers said warners didn't know what to do with her and didn't think she'd be a hit.

As she said it herself back then, she was known as a difficult artist after all :

:laugh:

what do you mean? i thought nile rodgers said he swore her album with him would sell millions (way more than they thought) and he was right.. i think he (and most people in the business) always thought she'd be a hit from the moment they met her because she has "it".

what do you mean? i thought nile rodgers said he swore her album with him would sell millions (way more than they thought) and he was right.. i think he (and most people in the business) always thought she'd be a hit from the moment they met her because she has "it".

Nikki, I think maybe they were talking about Madonna when she was first signed to Sire records. Seymour Stein adored her from the start but the bosses at Warner were unsure as she was seen as more of a dance act and at that time music with more of a rock type style was popular - ie Pat Benatar and Blondie. They did not even put her pictures on her record covers and get her to do promotion initially. Which they now admit was a massive mistake as visually she was so appealing and charismatic. When Mary Lambert was chosen to direct Borderline, she did not know what Madonna looked like. She said when she met her, she was so stunning and had cat-like eyes. Warners did not have instant faith in Madonna and she was considered by them a "low-priority" artist. Unbelievable to think of now.