It all comes back to her

Jumpb4uthink

Just say Yes, I'm with you. The song is perfect, but the video is weird and doesn't work well with the lyrics. I really wish they would have used the Rauhofer remix for the video to kind of bring new life into the song, but the album version is great too.

I also agree, wish she'd perform this on tour. I also wish she'd either perform Skin or create a video for it as an interlude.

Love the song and video... although I put the video on at the gym the other day, it looked a bit strange on the big screen, but still awesome.

Madonnas coolest video ever! Johan Renck is genius! Love the way M incorporated Memoirs of A Geisha novel into the music video. The song should have been a top 10 hit. The only thing i didnt like was the abrupt abandonment of the NRM era after a start of massive promotion (Harpers magazine, Larry King, Grammys etc)

Just say Yes, I'm with you. The song is perfect, but the video is weird and doesn't work well with the lyrics. I really wish they would have used the Rauhofer remix for the video to kind of bring new life into the song, but the album version is great too.

I also agree, wish she'd perform this on tour. I also wish she'd either perform Skin or create a video for it as an interlude.

That is precisely why it's a GREAT video, it's all about the weirdness. This sets her apart from the REST.

I still don't know if I love the video or not. The first time I saw it I thought it was jerky and did not fit the song. Later on, when I watched it when I was high, I was transfixed on it.

That is precisely why it's a GREAT video, it's all about the weirdness. This sets her apart from the REST.

I see your point but

I still stand but what i said. Anyway this is all opinion. no one is really "right" or "wrong"

However your argument about "That is precisely why it's a GREAT video, it's all about the weirdness. This sets her apart from the REST" works much better for a song/ video like Bedtime Story. Don't get me wrong it;s an okay video but I think it was just an excuse to try the Memoirs of a geisha Look she was into at the time, That's ok, but I just think the video could have been better

How I'd rank her 90s videos:

Erotica

1. "Rain"
2. "Bad Girl"

3. "Deeper and Deeper"

4. "Erotica"

5. "Fever"

Bedtime Stories

1. "Take a Bow"

2. "Human Nature"

3. "Secret"

4. "Bedtime Story"