Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

I love the grills. And I love how mad people get when they see her wearing them. She should have them on all the time :queenbitch:

Agreed! :lol:

I agree. I knew Madonna would make a wonderful mother and her children are happy. Mercy is always smiling and their happiness is the most important thing.

Larkspur, so true and to think of those horrible people who objected to her adopting David and Mercy and describing her as if she was a criminal in various article and blogs . Madonna always sticks to what she knows is right, even when there is opposition. You can tell too how proud and loving she is of all of her children by the way she talks about them.

Lmfaooooooo! Deal with it!!

:laugh: Mmmm, So we won't see you popping up in the username change request section soon. :lol: I tend to hum your name when I quote you like in I'll remember. So basically I sing that song when I go to quote you.

SHE'S BACK AT WORK!!!

"Back to the grind! The wheel of creativity! The cycle of creation! The vortex of divine dis satisfaction! #workbitch"

10598185_637625399669250_1873259066_n.jp

hell yeah! work it, ciccone. the music world misses you...glad you have a groovy holiday!!

NEVER seen this before

10576147_1524639277772472_1653226082_n.j

My Love is always with me.............❤️. #sunshine

shocked, well not really, and very disgusted at the evil comments some mongsters posted on this instagram post. i reported them all! pieces of shit! :angry: