July 2 1987 world premiere of THIS!

Guest Rocco Papa

And then there is The Look of Love. :inlove:

Bitch needs to perform that song on her next tour.

I would LOVE to hear her do "Causing A Commotion" again!! Such a great song... :headbang:

I love the song, but I've always thought that this video is incredibly underwhelming and one of her worst. Her hair is perfect but the outfit is teally shit. She looks like a homeless woman and the storyline makes no sense as well. It's just a mess... A lovely song, however!

I love the song, but I've always thought that this video is incredibly underwhelming and one of her worst. Her hair is perfect but the outfit is teally shit. She looks like a homeless woman and the storyline makes no sense as well. It's just a mess... A lovely song, however!

:thumbsup:

I actually love this movie. She did a great job with the physical comedy/screwball elements.

:order:

the video is ok for a movie soundtrack video.

Yeah, for an 80's soundtrack video, it's actually quite involved believe it or not....lol. Love this song, I've actually always preferred it to LIB, which it often gets compared to. The whole WTG era was never my fave M look (mainly the hair) but I actually don't mind it darker in this video. The poofy blonde always looked a bit Golden Girls to me.....lol.

At this point I would take ANY of the songs from WTG performed live.......yes even Can't Stop is fab! Love that bridge.

Who's that girl, who's that girl

When you see her, say a prayer and kiss your heart goodbye
She's trouble, in a word get closer to the fire
Run faster, her laughter burns you up inside
You're spinning round and round
You can't get up, you try but you can't

[Chorus:]

Quien es esa nina, who's that girl
Senorita, mas fina, who's that girl
Quien es esa nina, who's that girl
Senorita, mas fina, who's that girl

You try to avoid her, fate is in your hands
She's smiling, an invitation to the dance
Her heart is on the street, tu corazon es suyo
Now you're falling at her feet
You try to get away but you can't

[chorus]

[intermediate:]

Light up my life, so blind I can't see
Light up my life, no one can help me now

Run faster, her laughter burns you up inside
He's spinning round and round
You can't get up, you try but you can't

[chorus]
[intermediate]

Who's that girl
Now, who's that girl
Now, who's that girl
Now, who's that girl

[chorus]

I personally love the song. Def one of her all time greatest. Shame it was never included on the TIC, as it could have gone on to be more well remembered just from it's inclusion.

She perfect that Spanish theme she had going on at the time with this song. Lyrically, it's beautiful. It's kinda a precursor of what was to come with the LAP album.

She needs to bring this out on tour!!! It's one of her all time best #1 singles!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Prob my favourite Madonna single! Love this song! If she performed it again I would die. The WTG performance always makes me cry!

Yeah, for an 80's soundtrack video, it's actually quite involved believe it or not....lol. Love this song, I've actually always preferred it to LIB, which it often gets compared to. The whole WTG era was never my fave M look (mainly the hair) but I actually don't mind it darker in this video. The poofy blonde always looked a bit Golden Girls to me.....lol.

At this point I would take ANY of the songs from WTG performed live.......yes even Can't Stop is fab! Love that bridge.

I agree with the bold text.

I actually think that S&S would've been a great opportunity for this song to be performed. It could've worked PERFECTLY instead of La Isla Bonita tbh.

I love this short dark cropped hair she had in early 1987. The Herb Ritts photoshoot for the tourbook with it is one of my favourite. She looked sexier and less cartoonish than with the peroxyded haire. The look is an extension of the Agnes B. clothes and hat she had in the Open Your heart video. I love the song "Light up my life so blind i can't see"