New album update: Madonna posts lyrics from new song, "Messiah"

Diplo on the new album for a Brazilian website:

"I met Madonna because of her children, then she invited me to a party. We ended up writing seven songs together" (…) I do not usually feel pressured to write hits, but when is an artist of this caliber, it's obvious that I want to push the boundaries a little further and surpass me. One of the songs we wrote is fucking awesome. It's called "Bitch, I am Madonna"."

http://www.heloisatolipan.com.br/musica ... -sucessos/

:wow:

oj9Yfpa.gif

She wrote Bitch I am Madonna on Instagram once, but I don't remember the picture

she wrote it several times actually

She wrote Bitch I am Madonna on Instagram once, but I don't remember the picture

It's on the pic of her air max. Or as she wrote "air macs " lol

Diplo on the new album for a Brazilian website:

"I met Madonna because of her children, then she invited me to a party. We ended up writing seven songs together" (…) I do not usually feel pressured to write hits, but when is an artist of this caliber, it's obvious that I want to push the boundaries a little further and surpass me. One of the songs we wrote is fucking awesome. It's called "Bitch, I am Madonna"."

http://www.heloisatolipan.com.br/musica ... -sucessos/

:wow:

I love that already. I guess it's the same song as Unapologetic Bitch, because the message seems to be the same.

If you follow Diplo on instagram or twitter you will see he is very sarcastic, he was probably joking when he said that "Bith I'm Madonna" thing. Although after I Don't Give A and Gang Bang everything is possible.

Guest whatatramp

timberlake and timb boasted about songs that didn't make the cut...

can we just have this moment please

fgs

no no I could be on the album for all I know...just pointing it cause I recently read the Hard Candy geneisis timeline...

:smooch:

timberlake and timb boasted about songs that didn't make the cut...

And at some point one of them boasted about a song he produced but likely never got the meaning and thought it was about latte coffee :D

So it seems fairly certain that Avicci and Diplo each produced seven songs with Madonna. What I'm interested in finding out, though, is whether Diplo went through and re-produced the earlier Avicci tracks as an executive co-producer for the album. I would LOVE to have another really cohesive album with a main producer like Stuart Price on COADF.

I think the album's done. She hasn't posted pics from the studio lately, she's been hanging out mostly with her kids, she's currently in LA with Mercy. She could be having a listening party with her record label or preparing for the release of the album in a few months. Clearly it's done and she's just sitting on it for awhile until she's ready to put it out.

Bitch I'm Madonna. Oh man I can see that working swell for a live show. She says her verse that ends w/ "because" cueing the audience shouting "BITCH I'M MADONNA!" If done correctly and the music's really good, goddamn, just pronounce me dead right now. :drama:

I've always loved this too. The velvet rope guy really makes it imo. His delivery is so condescending:

"Yeah I'm Madonna too."

Madonna: But I AM MADONNA.

"Nice to meet you."

:lmao:

I think the album's done. She hasn't posted pics from the studio lately, she's been hanging out mostly with her kids, she's currently in LA with Mercy. She could be having a listening party with her record label or preparing for the release of the album in a few months. Clearly it's done and she's just sitting on it for awhile until she's ready to put it out.

It's true she's in L.A. with Mercy, but she was at JFK Airport yesterday (en route to Los Angeles) with a guitar case. :horny:

Personally, I think the bulk of the album is done. However, she could be trying out a few last collaborations or working on some loose ends. If we get some mastering/mixing news by late summer, I think we'll still see the album this year.

http://www.heloisatolipan.com.br/musica/exclusivo-diplo-incendeia-casa-fenomenal-da-nike-e-fala-sobre-seus-maiores-sucessos/

Diplo is in Brazil and he told for this site that they recorded 7 songs, and there's one called "Bitch, I'm Madonna".

With a track name like this, perhaps she could use this opportunity to showcase her mad rap skills a la American Life. :lmao: