New album update: Madonna posts lyrics from new song, "Messiah"

I can exclusively reveal the following:

1. The new album will feature a very exciting surprise

2. Madonna has recorded some very exciting vocals on one of the tracks

3. There is a banging dance track that is very exciting

Please stay tuned and remember that DrownedMadonna.com always brings you the most exciting exclusives.

So that's one, two, three, four "exciting's"

I'm excited now!

Didn't she do 11 tracks with Avicii?

Carl Falk (who was in that session with M and Avicii) said they recorded 11 demos, so yes.

So we have:

11 tracks (Avicii and other Swedish songwriters)

7 tracks (Diplo)*

+ others from:

• Natalia Kills/Martin Kierszenbaum
  • MoZella/S1/Ariel Rechtshaid/Toby Gad
  • Fred Ball, Naughty Boy, Disclosure, Pharrell (but those are just rumored and no hard evidence yet)

* Some of the Diplo tracks may be co-collaborations with MoZella, S1, Ariel Rechtshaid & Toby Gad. Diplo didn't seem involved with their efforts until later on so who knows?

Ok some one go on youtube put in Madonna featuring Natalie kills holly water and put it on hear and listen to it it sounds like Madonna singing "your body's free i am Madonna you silly bitch" take a listen, that clip may not be holy water after all. Do it DO IT KNOW!! Drop that joint so we can all smoke it BITCH!.

I don't want to rain on everyones parade, but I really think a song called Bitch, I m Madonna sounds uninspired and unrelatable by the great majority of the people. Smth along the lines of GMAYL where she had two proteges cheer her name. Well, I think its too obvious, unimaginative and skindeep as an idea, I think its better if one lets the music speak for itself. Wasn't every single song on ROL that amazing so that it was useless to point out she was the queen/N1/should be celebrated? Shouldn't the work speak for itself rather than be literal (a trend if not started, then followed steadily by Gaga in for example Donatella). If she wants to create the image of a strong woman who leads, maybe its time she seeks inspiration in her past work like Express Yourself. If she cant do it alone (and lets be honest I don't see great songwriters this time around and no, the chick that wrote Wrecking Ball ain't one) maybe she had to call Leonard or at least Rick Nowels... Lately I was thinking they wrote some pretty amazing songs for ROL. Revenge, Gone Gone Gone, TPOG were all really powerful and had amazing messages... And before smb says she shouldn't look back, may I remind you Nowels did some of Lanas last album and it was all pretty solid. Summertime Sadness is great, no matter what...

The amount of complaining about the title "Bitch, I am Madonna" is unbelievable, not only on this forum but on other sites as well. If the song is done right, it can be pretty bad-ass, but I agree that it can come off as try-hard or pretentious if the lyrics is written poorly and Diplo throws in a drop similar to his usual style. Just imagine: a build-up is coming, then the music goes down, Madonna says "Bitch, I'm Madonna", then comes the drop. :D I have a fear it will go like that. Anyway, I don't think we have anything to worry about yet, it will not necessarily become a single, therefore the general public is not going to know about the song and then it cannot ruin her image. I would love a song where she addresses the critics about her age and her place in the industry, so I don't mind if this song has a similar topic.

Diplo on the new album for a Brazilian website:

"I met Madonna because of her children, then she invited me to a party. We ended up writing seven songs together" (…) I do not usually feel pressured to write hits, but when is an artist of this caliber, it's obvious that I want to push the boundaries a little further and surpass me. One of the songs we wrote is fucking awesome. It's called "Bitch, I am Madonna"."

http://www.heloisatolipan.com.br/musica ... -sucessos/

:wow:

giphy.gif

I don't want to rain on everyones parade, but I really think a song called Bitch, I m Madonna sounds uninspired and unrelatable by the great majority of the people. Smth along the lines of GMAYL where she had two proteges cheer her name. Well, I think its too obvious, unimaginative and skindeep as an idea, I think its better if one lets the music speak for itself. Wasn't every single song on ROL that amazing so that it was useless to point out she was the queen/N1/should be celebrated? Shouldn't the work speak for itself rather than be literal. (...)

I don't know, Bitch I'm Madonna sounds so infantile, it sounds stupid as a lyric, not to mention a song title. I'm pretty sure Diplo was just joking

(...) If the song is done right, it can be pretty bad-ass, but I agree that it can come off as try-hard or pretentious if the lyrics is written poorly and Diplo throws in a drop similar to his usual style. Just imagine: a build-up is coming, then the music goes down, Madonna says "Bitch, I'm Madonna", then comes the drop. :D I have a fear it will go like that. Anyway, I don't think we have anything to worry about yet, it will not necessarily become a single, therefore the general public is not going to know about the song and then it cannot ruin her image.

On the one hand the phrase "Bitch, I'm Madonna" - sounds fun to me. It could be good FUN. To me M is a lot about fun and joy of life. On the other hand it does sound to *ME* as less inspired than I'm hoping for: no need to state the obvious (M=Queen), sing about stuff that really matters to you. But again, if done right, it could also just be good fun.

And at some point one of them boasted about a song he produced but likely never got the meaning and thought it was about latte coffee :D

That was Timbaland. He's a bit dumb. Another sign they weren't a good match.

Lmao if this is true. Sorry, no doubt the media trolls like Friedman, and many others esp. the haters (Britney fans, Lambs and Monsters) will have a field day if this is true. One will instantly think of "it's Britney bitch meshed with Me. I am M****h :#. Cringe worthy and makes GMAYL and the rap from AL sound fresh and original. Again, refer to the *if* part. Hoping it's just talk and the title randomly changes once they see how people react. Like a few have said- it may not even end up on the album! Even if the song is fire, they def. need to scrap that title and call it something/anything else lol.

Since 4 Minutes/ 2008 why has she been ocd w/ dropping her name in almost every song lol? Aside from GI2M she really hasn't put out a quality, total Madonna sounding song. She needs to blaatantly stop trying so hard to appeal to tweens and Disney loving dolts. Just do what she does best and what made her the queen- put out effortless, hot/infectious songs and basic, non pretentious song titles ('Music', 'Vogue', 'Hung Up' etc..). Yes, they were simple and some initially tripped out over just how simple and uninspired they sounded. People wanted Ray Of Light or LAP sounding titles. Thing is, her most basic one or two worded songs titles are her catchiest and most iconic songs ('Holiday', Cherish' Express Yourself' to name a few more).

(...) One will instantly think of "it's Britney bitch meshed with Me. I am M****h :#. Cringe worthy and makes GMAYL and the rap from AL sound fresh and original.

:nervous:

(...) Hoping it's just talk and the title randomly changes once they see how people react. Like a few have said- it may not even end up on the album! Even if the song is fire, they def. need to scrap that title and call it something/anything else lol.

:yes::clap:

^ Agree with all of the above. I'm sure it could be fun/fierce, but she needs to focus on songs with more general, relatable themes.

No she does not.

Who's gives a fuck what the other shit fan bases think!!!!

I want Madonna to do the music that she wants to doooooooo! That she will enjoy performing!

For fuck sakes at you people worrying about monsters and Britney fans!

"I'm not your Bitch, don't hang your shit on me"

Diplo on the new album for a Brazilian website:

"I met Madonna because of her children, then she invited me to a party. We ended up writing seven songs together" (…) I do not usually feel pressured to write hits, but when is an artist of this caliber, it's obvious that I want to push the boundaries a little further and surpass me. One of the songs we wrote is fucking awesome. It's called "Bitch, I am Madonna"."

http://www.heloisatolipan.com.br/musica ... -sucessos/

:wow:

tumblr_n3e3tqRALd1sff1xno1_400_zps760873

I believe Bitch, I'm Madonna and Unapologetic Bitch are the same track. Maybe it's called Unapologetic or something like that and Diplo just confirmed a phrase/memorable lyrics from the song. Kinda like when Timbaland talked about a song called 'La La'.

I love how one song title announcement has some people in a panic that she's going to copy "Britney bitch" or Mariah or what those two fanbases will think

Who the fuck cares what they think and you guys don't even know what that song is about.

Diplo isn't one to make idiotic songs particularly , so I don't see this being a trite track.

I highly doubt the first official song title he would disclose would be for some self congratulating track. Perhaps wait to actually hear it to know why it's called "Bitch, I'm Madonna," before going into a tizzy complaining that it's not going to be as deep or cerebral as RoL for fuck sake.

:thumbsup:

I love how one song title announcement has some people in a panic that she's going to copy "Britney bitch" or Mariah or what those two fanbases will think

Who the fuck cares what they think and you guys don't even know what that song is about.

Diplo isn't one to make idiotic songs particularly , so I don't see this being a trite track.

I highly doubt the first official song title he would disclose would be for some self congratulating track. Perhaps wait to actually hear it to know why it's called "Bitch, I'm Madonna," before going into a tizzy complaining that it's not going to be as deep or cerebral as RoL for fuck sake.

Amen :thumbsup: :thumbsup: