How do u we think M would tackle the subject of her many many.....

acko

LOVERS and relationships, if she was ever 2 write her autobiography...without coming off as a slut..

Surely the CIA has her vagina travel logs archived...but still...Her pussy rules the world!

JPG weighs in:

'She is not a zslut...she has zsat mozes side...and ze zsingking and for zse strategy...and you no Napoleon was not zat nice'

gaultier.jpg

I doubt there'd be much info on her relationships, unfortunately. I think her autobiography would be an unusual, Kabbalah-style self help book with huge parts of her life and career erased from history. It would be nice if we got an official, approved biography, though.

I would seriously be beyond happy if she ever released an autobiography. But i hope it would be more centred on her career rather than her personal life, kinda like the Lucy O'Brien biography (AWESOME biography btw, you guys should check it out if you haven't already). But yeah it would still be interesting to see how she would describe her love life.

I would seriously be beyond happy if she ever released an autobiography. But i hope it would be more centred on her career rather than her personal life, kinda like the Lucy O'Brien biography (AWESOME biography btw, you guys should check it out if you haven't already). But yeah it would still be interesting to see how she would describe her love life.

Yes, I would love to read an autobiography by her. I love the things she has written by the mini-autobiography in Harpers Bazaar and her tribute to David Collins. Her writing style is amazing, very down to earth, straightforward but still insightful. I don't think she could completely leave out her relationships but I don't think she would want to or should go into too much detail. I think famous people writing about their relationships can be problematic. How do you do that in a honest way but without hurting other people and invading their privacy? It's one thing to write about people who have a similiar access to the media and fame that you do like with her Sean Penn or Warren Beatty, but what about writing about people that aren't as well known and can't really tell their side of the story if you write stuff about them? Writing about your relationships with them in great detail can be sort of unfair to them because people will always listen to the more famous person and not have a chance to hear the other person's side.

I don't think she'll go into any detail save perhaps for her marriage to Sean. They've both come out the other end and look back at those days with a certain fondness. I doubt he'll be offended or upset by anything she'd say now, it's all water under the bridge.

She will clearly mention Carlos and Guy as they fathered two of her children and the latter was a former spouse but I doubt she'll go into a lot of detail to protect the dignity of her children.

As for the others... well... I think the '80s and '90s lovers will feature with a certain fondness, except Vanilla Ice and Dennis Rodman who will either go unmentioned altogether (the ultimate snub) or just get a mere passive aggressive sentence or two each.

Which brings us to the Jesuses, Brahims and Timors. I hope she'll come clean and state that at that point in her life she was not looking for companionship necessarily because she had been fulfilled by her children, friends and was burnt many times by former lovers & husbands and that with the on-going string of boyfriends the mere purpose is a penis attached to a hot body and not much more.

I don't think she'd mention everyone.

I think people like:

Dan Gilroy

Jean Micheal

Sean Penn

Carlos

Guy Ritchie

Would get plenty of paragraphs and chapters. I'm sure there would be a few mentions of who she was seeing after the divorces.

But she did enjoy instagraming photos of her with Tupac, so maybe the minor relationships might get a nod here and there

I'd love it if she'd do an autobio exclusively on her early new york days, maybe up until LAV.

I really don't need 2 hear about her childhood, the rest of her career I'd obviously b interested in...but I wouldn't mind if she kept it

2 herself.

I love Patti Smith's writing, & the early London years in Boy George's Take it Like A Man has some of the best biography

stuff ever written...it's so insightful & relevant to pop culture history as I feel M's NYC days r 2.

Like fuck the 60's late 70's early 80's was it! :D

I'd love it if she'd do an autobio exclusively on her early new york days, maybe up until LAV.

I really don't need 2 hear about her childhood, the rest of her career I'd obviously b interested in...but I wouldn't mind if she kept it

2 herself.

Don't read the Morrissey autobiog then!

I love Patti Smith's writing, & the early London years in Boy George's Take it Like A Man has some of the best biography

stuff ever written..

:inlove:

she doesn't seem to be the one to kiss and tell (the truth) about her private life as in her serious relationships etc. i think it'll be business & kabbalah only if she ever writes her own autobio. im sure she'll go in depth about her early NY days though! that would be fascinating.

she doesn't seem to be the one to kiss and tell (the truth) about her private life as in her serious relationships etc. i think it'll be business & kabbalah only if she ever writes her own autobio. im sure she'll go in depth about her early NY days though! that would be fascinating.

I can hardly see it being strictly about kabbalah, and business too.

She's very preachy about getting to lightness from darkness. she sure as hell would cover all her dark periods. cause whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. and she conquored every obstacle that's come across her

I can hardly see it being strictly about kabbalah, and business too.

She's very preachy about getting to lightness from darkness. she sure as hell would cover all her dark periods. cause whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. and she conquored every obstacle that's come across her

hm yeah you have a point there. but I still think she'll be very vague cuz ultimately she's a very private person, no matter how many docs and IG pics of her bathroom she takes ;) she's from the old school 70s/80s rock and popstars who keep a bit of mystery around them. maybe even unconsciously/subconsciously (lol sorry i don't know the correct term for this one :p).

I think if she was the kiss and tell sort we would have had a memoir already .

I remembered reading an interview with her years ago where she said she thought the idea of a autobiography was disgusting then I read an interview

with her years later when they asked her about it and she said " Never say Never."

I do think ( and hope ) we do get a memoir at some point but I doubt that it will be a kiss and tell sort of thing.

For me her work tells her life story so she doesn't need to write it down. I'd no doubt read her biography if she made one because I'm a curious fucker but I actually don't have any desire for her to go that route. She doesn't need to.

She has gone on record saying she always kept a journal and would write in it every day. I can imagine her still doing that. When you read the letters she wrote to friends etc before she was famous, they are very detailed, expressive, fun and full of life. I loved her recent tribute to David Collins and I truly think an auto-biography by her would be incredible. I doubt she would trash her former husbands/boyfriends as she has already exposed their relationships through her music. I think she has moved on from the hurt and drama of it all now and would not wish to air her dirty laundry in much detail.

I've had so many lives

Since I was young and wild

And I realize

How many times I've tried

Sometimes I feel shy

After Brahim, Timor, and Guy

I think I can fly

Closer to the sky

I, sleep much better at night

I feel closer to the light

Now I'm going to try

To improve my love life