Billboard clip discussion: NOT Madonna. The show is over say goodbye (Say Goodbye)

Which is funny since she/WB apparently accepted every other shit remix that was submitted.

You spew a lot of barf. That was an idiotic comment as the Hollywood maxi is one of her best.

Who's everyone? Those that shout the loudest? There wasn't the slightest hint other than the word VOGUE from that silly Billboard piece this was even anything to do with Madonna - and the 4 sec clip sounded just as dated and shit as the full length version. Granted, when the clip was REVEALED to be Sander Kleinenberg...oh, two weeks ago... and ppl still fawned over it and thought it was Madge, that was when the idiocy went up a notch.

Now that this We-R-Superstars business is out of the way, can we please demand that they release-and-promote I'm Addicted, GangBang, Some Girls, and Love Spent. I still not finished appreciating those and I think that it is a crime that THE WORLD has not been exposed to these songs.

Thank you.

You spew a lot of barf. That was an idiotic comment as the Hollywood maxi is one of her best.

I like the Oakenfold and Stuart Price remixes, but there's a lot of weird shit on there. It's no TPOG maxi, but it's pretty damn close.

I like the Oakenfold and Stuart Price remixes, but there's a lot of weird shit on there. It's no TPOG maxi, but it's pretty damn close.

That's an opinion, not a fact. And the Micronauts mix is life.

billboard can fuck off

they even included the word "vogue". they knew very well that we'd think it's a madonna track, especially with the "we have to keep it quiet"BS while the song was already online since february. they must really have felt like pissing of madonna fans.

This track is over a year old. It was done to promote a club in Ibiza.

The song FLOPPED then. This was a relaunch.

The sound would have been great for M, but not this OLD track.

"shape shifting" = dog head.

I liked the clip a lot when I heard it. The song itself is a let down though.

Yes. They chose the best 50 seconds of the track, the best part. I still like it and think it's catchy. The rest of the song though...

This is gonna be so funny in a few weeks...I think you'll be the one kisssing my firm Ass though...just saying...

What are you smoking? :rotfl: You know what, don't even answer that :D I can't take this amount of human stupidity. You wouldn't even believe it that it's not her song if M it said herself.

billboard can fuck off

they even included the word "vogue". they knew very well that we'd think it's a madonna track, especially with the "we have to keep it quiet"BS while the song was already online since february. they must really have felt like pissing of madonna fans.

Maybe GaGa paid off Billboard to fuck with us.

I was so sure it was M... until yesterday i thought it was her. I still love the track though !

Me too. It could have been a huge hit for her depending on the lyrics and vocals.

Fuck you Billboard.

Fuck you Billboard with a baseball bat covered in nails right up the ass.

:lol:

I was never completely sold on the idea that it was her, but I do think they intentionally worded that piece (implying M) to drive interest. That magazine is such a joke anymore. Once the recording industry bible, and now it's version of MAD Magazine. I am so happy I cancelled my subscription years ago.

For me personally, it didn't sound like it had the M mojo, but I do think it was a solid disco-throwback.

Who cares! It was a horrible dated song. It wouldn't have been a hit for anyone. I just want to forget all this mess ever happened. Moving on!

I truelly just don't get what Billboard was going on about. The term shape-shifting dance legend just doesn't make any sense, unless they were reffering to the dj dogs in the artwork and video. It was one big mess in terms of communication. And not only Madonna fans were sold on the idea that it might be her but music fans across the spectrum all thought it would be Madonna...

I truelly just don't get what Billboard was going on about. The term shape-shifting dance legend just doesn't make any sense, unless they were reffering to the dj dogs in the artwork and video. It was one big mess in terms of communication. And not only Madonna fans were sold on the idea that it might be her but music fans across the spectrum all thought it would be Madonna...

I think it was intentionally made to sound like Madonna (or another big name) to get as much exposure for Kleinenberg. Pretty shitty by all involved. I wonder what Madonna thinks of the whole situation. Obviously not the first time her name has been used by a d-list celebrity to get press.

billboard can fuck off

I never took those words as being anything to do with Madonna. I always thought that was a bit dumb. :lmao: