Billboard clip discussion: NOT Madonna. The show is over say goodbye (Say Goodbye)

All I can say is that team Madonna are giving us hints here and there....let's play the game... thats what we are supposed to do...and enjoy the ride :)

What are the other hints?

All I can say is that team Madonna are giving us hints here and there....let's play the game... thats what we are supposed to do...and enjoy the ride :)

Stating your opinion as a fact does not make you an insider. I enjoy the ride knowing that the only hints we get is directly from M through her IG. :smile:

Thing is, you've already RUINED the whole thing by telling us it's Madonna! You have single-handedly destroyed this top secret campaign and taken all the suspense out of it. Yet you can't tell us anything else :rotfl: Bit late for that now luv....

(oh and we all know it's not Madonna, just playin')

Digging up that old post about the "guessing game" makes no sense because it references spring, We are now well into the summer.

Stating your opinion as a fact does not make you an insider. I enjoy the ride knowing that the only hints we get is directly from M through her IG. :smile:

That's right if you pay attention you'll get hints from her IG...#specialdog...just saying :). I'm no insider. Just a fan like you who's paying enough attention ;))))

That's right if you pay attention you'll get hints from her IG...#specialdog...just saying :). I'm no insider. Just a fan like you who's paying enough attention ;))))

So you're...., Olga?

Thing is, you've already RUINED the whole thing by telling us it's Madonna! You have single-handedly destroyed this top secret campaign and taken all the suspense out of it. Yet you can't tell us anything else :rotfl: Bit late for that now luv....

(oh and we all know it's not Madonna, just playin')

Well you look fit enough, let's hook up and play the game together hun ;)))

What I don't get is that "we are superstars" lyrics in the song. I don't feel like it fits with any of the songs we assume she's recorded. Any possibility that the robotic vocals were taken out (if it is Indeed her) and she changed the song completely) and that's why they are even letting people hear it...

Someone posted this on another site - you can see what Anna H. originally said at the bottom of the image (her first quote IS strangely prophetic :ohmy: ). Although I can't be 100% certain it's not M, I don't think it's her track. Probably just a sole Sander Kleinenberg song (the recent Radio 1 plays have all but confirmed this, although I don't know why they are still withholding the name).

Tomorrow will be ONE MONTH since the original Billboard article (posted May 16th) so guess they will reveal who it is tomorrow. See here.

Untitled.png

Oh and although there's no evidence to suggest Sander Kleinenberg has even signed to Spinnin' Records, he did mention on his Facebook page around February time that he was taking his new tune to a new label.

Summer starts on June 21 where I come from... Don't know where you live but...should be the same

Technically but generally people don't go by dates, they go by the temperature. It's very hot already so it's summer to me! Plus people are out of school. I don't go by the technical date by see summer as starting after Memorial Day so anytime June is summer to me and how most people use it.

Oh and although there's no evidence to suggest Sander Kleinenberg has even signed to Spinnin' Records, he did mention on his Facebook page around February time that he was taking his new tune to a new label.

Both Sander and Spinnin' Records are based in Holland so they could have very easily signed some kind of deal.

I wanted to mention this earlier that I'm 100% sure that the Anna Henstridge rumor comes from last January, not 2014. Around January/February of 2013 there were rumors that M will release a song after a secret name, which might have been Endzone since Steven Klein were tweeting several times about a new, upcoming female artist. I googled Endzone some weeks ago, but there's no sign of her anywhere :D I wonder why… But i'm sure we all know this story. However, Anna might have posted the same thing this year as well.

So I guess were going back to the Grapevyne grind again? :wow:

Actually the contrary. I try to shoot down that rumor, because it's not even recent and as Runaway Lover mentioned the original Anna denied it. But many people seem to rely on it as a solution for We-R-Superstars.

All I know is this: we are gonna laugh and laugh when "Living For Love" or "Rebel Heart" drops this fall and sound nothing like this snippet.

Fingers will be pointed and names will be called... This, I'm sure of.

Lol

1. Rebel Heart

2. Living for Love

3. Iconic

4. Special Dog

5. Blood Moon

6. Bittersweet

7. Love you From Inside Out

8. I Can't Wait

9. Revolution of Love

10. The Naaaaaaaa Song

11. Unapologetic Bitch

12. Holy Water

1. Rebel Heart

2. Living for Love

3. Iconic

4. Special Dog

5. Blood Moon

6. Bittersweet

7. Love you From Inside Out

8. I Can't Wait

9. Revolution of Love

10. The Naaaaaaaa Song

11. Unapologetic Bitch

12. Holy Water

Wrong!! You forgot the 13th track "Olga (Hottest Bitch)". 13 songs on the 13th album, which will most probably be released on November 13th (even if it's a Thursday). All tracks will be 1'30" long.

why would she bother to buy a song that we've all heard before and has been on the internet for over a year?

99.9999% of us never heard of it until this Billboard cock tease.

Guest Sinisin

Y'all lost your minds as usual, (Im gonna say ushe,) theorized about a bunch of crunchy ass shit- now you are debunking yourselves../......

M fans are soooooooooooo predictable as ushe....

Put onna GH CD and get the fuck over it- she will give us the 2nd rate garbage ablum that makes us bone up and give us chilly nips sooner than later.

Calm down and have an Ice cube!