Billboard clip discussion: NOT Madonna. The show is over say goodbye (Say Goodbye)

We R Superstars is very Art for Freedom-ish.

Like we can all change the world, we all can be whatever we want, we r superstars!

Anyway...I don't think it is her anymore!

Someone posted this on another site - you can see what Anna H. originally said at the bottom of the image (her first quote IS strangely prophetic :ohmy: ). Although I can't be 100% certain it's not M, I don't think it's her track. Probably just a sole Sander Kleinenberg song (the recent Radio 1 plays have all but confirmed this, although I don't know why they are still withholding the name).

Tomorrow will be ONE MONTH since the original Billboard article (posted May 16th) so guess they will reveal who it is tomorrow. See here.

Untitled.png

if this is true, then we are still quite a period of time away from it being revealed as madonna, since they are gonna have to play it in clubs under kleinenberg's name and making it a dance hit first.

sha did same thing with Turn up The Radio

But that song had lyrics and there was only a very low quality clip online from inside of a club. Plus it came from the producer she was working with at the time.

And we all know how extremely successful and ground breaking TUTR was for her

Edited by jamesrussle

people are grasping at straws with the We R Superstars dilemma

It's not M related, get over it!

yeah,I think it's time for all of us to move on.I'm already "over" the snippet.I accept that it's not Madonna.Can't wait to hear the 'real' new Madonna single.But shame on Billboard for playing this silly game!

The whole Billboard thing seems to have turned into such a clusterfuck.

Even if it wasn't Madonna I thought it would be by another big name. Really who's given a shit about Sander Kleinenberg since the early 00's? He's even more dated than Paul Oakenfold.

1. Rebel Heart

2. Living for Love

3. Iconic

4. Special Dog

5. Blood Moon

6. Bittersweet

7. Love you From Inside Out

8. I Can't Wait

9. Revolution of Love

10. The Naaaaaaaa Song

11. Unapologetic Bitch

12. Holy Water

I thought Purple Drank was on the album or was that just a M-Tribe rumour? I hope it replaces the awful The Naaaaaaaa Song or is on the deluxe edition!

it means that the snippet sounds like a Madonna song that also sounds like daft punk/get lucky/music inferno....done before....

I'm afraid Madonna will be sued because she ripped the "unapologetic bitch" line off from this snippet...I mean, everyone can hear those lyrics in the song :rolleyes:

Edited by Macromad

I'm afraid Madonna will be sued because she ripped the "unapologetic bitch" line off from this snippet...I mean, everyone can hear those lyrics in the song :rolleyes:

It's alright. Madonna tweeted the line first on her secret twitter account.