No surprise here - Madonna one of the costliest acts to book

Bill

http://happyplace.someecards.com/music/a-leaked-document-from-a-booking-agency-revealed-what-it-cost-to-book-popular-bands-also-unpopular-bands/

A leaked document from a booking agency reveals what it costs to book popular bands. Also unpopular bands.

FMri2QhrOm100k-1.png

qgCaJVagNm100k-2.png

There's a lot more, but these are the heavy-hitters.

Pretty interesting! Madonna is one out of just a handful of acts that command $1mil+. :bow:

Discuss!

coffee-talk.jpeg

Absolutely worth every penny! I guarantee Justin doesn't get a million and what an ass he is for asking that much.

Absolutely worth every penny! I guarantee Justin doesn't get a million and what an ass he is for asking that much.

at this price, you play as much as you want in his tight ass.

As IF Madonna would ever take a 'booking' for some rich billionaire daughter's birthday or bar mitzvah or wedding. $1m is too little anyway but she wouldn't do it even for $10m. It's Madonna motherfuckers. She's unbookable.

NEXT!

maybe this list means how much it costs for arena and stadiums to have those artists and not how much it costs for a private party....and it says 1 million +...

so it could be much more or the minimum request with percentage etc...

maybe this list means how much it costs for arena and stadiums to have those artists and not how much it costs for a private party....and it says 1 million +...

so it could be much more or the minimum request with percentage etc...

Madonna was paid $1.5m per concert for her eight Australian dates back in 1993, so $1m seems unlikely now.

As if Madonna would play at a private party? And this for 1 million +. Highly unlikely considering her finanicial ressources. And let's face it, she could make more money with less work. How much does she charge for fashion campaigns? Rumor has it, 20 million? And didn't they offer her 20 million to play New Years Eve 1999/2000 at MSG? She declined. Furthermore who are these people spending insane amounts for private concerts? Oligarchs, African dictators, Saudi Sheiks and the Sultan of Brunei as well as some Wall Street bigwigs spending the boni they got for playing with other peoples money. Or conservative, anti gay radio hosts. Stars should be really careful who they are playing for otherwise this might backfire. Elton John, Beyonce, Mariah Carey and most likely others. But I guess it was a payday too big to have moral issues. Frankly, if Madonna ever joins the list of the aformentioned I will lose a lot of respect for her.

Madonna was paid $1.5m per concert for her eight Australian dates back in 1993, so $1m seems unlikely now.

1million plus....

if you see at the list, after 1million it doesn't give exact numbers for anyone.....