The pure beauty of Gone

Jumpb4uthink

It's a true masterpiece and an amazing end to one of Madonna's best albums.

So smooth. :inlove:

I LOVE the instrumental bit before the second verse in DWT. :inlove:

a great transitional piece to AL.

it's from the heart

so much better than anything on AL (as is the whole Music album aside from AP :lmao: )

So smooth. :inlove:

I LOVE the instrumental bit before the second verse in DWT. :inlove:

Those piano chords are to die for. So simple and cute. Love it. I was gonna post exactly this. /\ As with most Madonna songs it contains as much vulnerability as it does power. So it could easily have been reworked into an uptempo song as this proves.

I love those album closers that feel like the end of a journey. "Secret Garden", "Gone", "Easy Ride", "Like It or Not", "Voices", "Falling Free"...

I can't believe someone said she shouldn't have one on the new album, if anything we need MORE of those. Always a highlight.

I love those album closers that feel like the end of a journey. "Secret Garden", "Gone", "Easy Ride", "Like It or Not", "Voices", "Falling Free"...

I can't believe someone said she shouldn't have one on the new album, if anything we need MORE of those. Always a highlight.

:clap: Agree. I think Madonna's track listings are always great so I have no complaints.

This is seriously one of her most underrated ballads. So beautiful and haunting. I fell in love with it at the first listen. Her vocals are so gorgeous.

The whole Music album is so incredible :inlove: