Madonna by Tom Munro for L'Uomo Vogue

dubtronic

Guest Rachelle of London

Lovely pics but we've seen it all before! This shoot would've been amazing in the MDNA era. This shoot really sums up Madonna.

:dead: at the cow udder.

I think you guys get me wrong, I love the pic and it's great she doesn't give a damn about what people think. Still, it's simply sad to see her getting ripped to shreds by the media for these things, because she simply doesn't deserve it. The press will be cruel with her once again, while they really shouldn't. Get my point?

Nonoka, I do get your point and understand what you mean but don't worry about it. Madonna has been ripped apart by the media for years now and I doubt it will change. Her fearless attitude and pride is incredible and something to be admired and applauded. She has not let age or old fashioned attitudes affect her and I think it keeps her fans and people interested and inspired. She is in charge of her body, image and thoughts.

She looks fabulous but I hate the picture with her nipple on it. It looks so strange and irritating!

Her nipple looks kinda big :mellow: but i love it!! its just so... i don't know... surreal :shock:

Im just in shock... i need some air :blink:

HOLY FUCK

SHE'S SERVING REALNESS RIGHT THERE

i am amazed just how sleek and stunning the photos are.

Shame the typography looks like shit though.

Guest SecretGarden

She looks beautiful and some of the clothes are great. The concept of the shoot, however, is very been there done that. Sex Book, the MDNA tour versions of Justify My Love and Candy Shop etc.

I understand it's all a continuation of the "secret project" but something conceptually fresher wouldn't have hurt.