Madonna by Tom Munro for L'Uomo Vogue

dubtronic

Can I just say that about five or six years ago I was saying that Rocco really looks like his mother and EVERYBODY mocked me for it and everybody is finally realising it now? I feel vindicated but I hope those people who doubted my eye remember what they said! :lol:

Can I just say that about five or six years ago I was saying that Rocco really looks like his mother and EVERYBODY mocked me for it and everybody is finally realising it now? I feel vindicated but I hope those people who doubted my eye remember what they said! :lol:

orly.gif

It's very JP Gaultier.

It's a Tolstoy book on the table, it's called Sevastopol Sketches. Sevastopol is the capital of Crimea. This book is about his experiences during the siege of Sevastopol in 1854.

I think this is the return of Politicaldonna. I love that she's following what's happening in the world, especially in Crimea right now.

:inlove: Iconic :kiss2:

LOVE the picture.

She'd been there eons ago (Girlie Show and possibly before), but who cares. Such fierceness.

Don't really see Rocco, but he definitely favors his father in terms of who he looks more like.,

Guest Rocco Papa

I love this look. The hair is great; very different from what she's been doing recently. That's why it was my favorite look during the MDNA Tour. I hope she keeps up with this theme for the new album. It would be nice if we had a specific style throughout this new era like we did for Music (Cowgirl) and Confessions (Disco).

Edited by RoccoPapa

She'd been there eons ago (Girlie Show and possibly before), but who cares. Such fierceness.

Don't really see Rocco, but he definitely favors his father in terms of who he looks more like.,

No.

10322827_533293316782408_129718753021081

rocco is really starting to look like his mother! it's even more obvious seeing this new picture of M. (also...thank god he has the ciccone eyebrows.)

I'm beginning to feel like this new era can be a preachy-wisdom Madonna, almost like a confessions but a bit more urban. Professor meets pop icon, futuristic themes, a handful of love songs, songs about freedom, taking responsibility... (with the secret project revolution and art for freedom too) ...

I like it. It's quite fitting. Can you imagine a teacher student role play music video of a rework of Animal cause we all know even with all the seriousness in her conceptual songs, she still pulls the sex card. One of those reasons I love her. She balances it all so fucking well.

:)

I hope we get SOMETHING this week, AT LEAST in her Instagram posts even. She has been giving us plenty though too. Ever night it's like 3-4 posts.

CONGRATULATIONS :lmao:

I never thought it would come the day I would be jealous of Madonna

Why? She looks way younger than you.

CONGRATULATIONS :lmao:

You were probably one of said little shits.

Why? She looks way younger than you.

You were probably one of said little shits.

I couldnt give two fucks who rocco ritchie looked like when he was 2 certainly not enough to comment, CERTAINLY not enough to comment years later :lmao: