Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

Her sleeping with Madonna's head of her Raising Malawi charity was really in poor taste

She really deserved getting fired

And let's not forget how bony and bulky at the same time Madonna got to be on Sticky Part 1

M looked great

From around AL to October 2009. Basically all the years she looked "gristly"

M looked amazing most of those years

it was just on S&S that she looked like a marathonist and i love it

madonna-sticky-and-sweet-tour-pictures.j

It's hilarious to me how some of you have such strong opinions about some things. I probably would never give Guy O, Tracy, Demo, etc. a second thought it wasn't for other fans.

Have you guys ever considered that there might be other factors in Madonna's body shape? First and foremost bearing children, pre-menopause, MENOPAUSE, stress, divorce, the horse fall?

I noticed a change after she lost the baby fat from Rocco. She was more sinewy. Then she put on some muscle weight around the time of American Life, which she lost after the horse fall in 2005. She was way too skinny for several years after that. It wasn't until very recently that she looks like she finally put some weight back on, but I don't think it was just because of her workout routine.

It's hilarious to me how some of you have such strong opinions about some things. I probably would never give Guy O, Tracy, Demo, etc. a second thought it wasn't for other fans.

Have you guys ever considered that there might be other factors in Madonna's body shape? First and foremost bearing children, pre-menopause, MENOPAUSE, stress, divorce, the horse fall?

I noticed a change after she lost the baby fat from Rocco. She was more sinewy. Then she put on some muscle weight around the time of American Life, which she lost after the horse fall in 2005. She was way too skinny for several years after that. It wasn't until very recently that she looks like she finally put some weight back on, but I don't think it was just because of her workout routine.

she did change her workout routine and trainer from 2008 and she now looks much more feminine , so we can see her changes

I remember at the Sticky & Sweet II tour concert in Bercy looking at her up close and having the screens behind her reflecting her image making her body and arms look completly different than what i could see with my very own eyes. Her body was absolutely perfect and her arms looked perfectly normal though on screen it was translating differently. I saw her upclose many times on work related occasions and in concert and what i can say is even though we think she's very photogenic i swear she's way more beautiful in person.

As for the training not only the body goes through a lot of change during our lifetime due to stress, hormones etc....but Madonna is a fitness expert and knows that you can't do the same routine and be with the same trainer all the time because your body gets used to his or her methods and stops shaping.

The S&S body is the ONLY body. I saw it live. It was prime :wow:

The S&S body was great, but compared to the Confessions body and the MDNA body, it simply does not compare. :dramatic:

From around AL to October 2009. Basically all the years she looked "gristly"

From late 2007

During 2002-2007 (including the AL era) she was working out with North West London-based trainer James D'silva and his gyrotonic extension system (Chinese torture rack) + pilates of course. Tracy started appearing in pap shots since the beginning of 2008 in preparation of the Hard Candy promo tour. Pics of Madge, Gwyneth and Tracy coming in an out of her Marylebone house (around the time of the Hello Kitty nun footage).

And Madonna's body looked great between 2003-2007. (RIT and CT body was amazing, particularly CT). I love her Sticky physique but she looked considerably better on the second European round in 2009. Her face also looked better.

These shots are all fabulous :inlove:

Madonna+Madonna+Sticky+Sweet+Tour+KYvemg

Madonna+Madonna+Sticky+Sweet+Tour+rePkmA

Madonna+Madonna+Sticky+Sweet+Tour+YExg59

Madonna+Madonna+Sticky+Sweet+Tour+4Mw8iQ

Madonna+Madonna+Sticky+Sweet+Tour+ITb08w

Madonna+Madonna+Sticky+Sweet+Tour+0nhIQE

Madonna+Madonna+Sticky+Sweet+Tour+x-P6lT

Oh and on MDNA she simply looked beyond perfect of course, toned but feminine and voluptuous at the same time (no sign of bulkiness or boniness).

Guest Rachelle of London

How does anyone deserve to be fired just because you person didn't like them. WTF is wrong with some people :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

Exactly. It's the blame game I don't get. Madonna was more muscly back then, now she's carrying a bit more fat. Simple. A trainer can only do so much, if M didn't like the way she looked she would've worked with her trainer to change it.

I haven't liked M's ass for some time. Seems unnaturally plump. Her body during True Blue era and Confessions were my fave. Well, all eras were bangin' but those in particular (keeping in mind I've never really noticed much variance in her shape through the years, she's been perfect for decades). I even love S&S ultra-thin M. Since the beginning of MDNA has kinda irked me but when I saw LAV in MDNA, where she was pretty exposed, it was amazing. Splitting hairs really. M has ALWAYS looked great. It's NEVER an issue.

Actually the best body is the bedtime stories era body, which was actually a throwback to the pre fame "chubby" body. I love Thickdonna!

Prech!

madonna_ig_528.jpg

Girls in Afghanistan learn to read on their mobile phones!
We've helped over 250 girls in Afghanistan change their lives with mobile literacy program with A.I.L.!!!
#rayoflight.org #revolutionoflove #artforfreedom
"

Its like she reseted her body for the tours of the 00s. CT was her new VT, feminine toned with meat on her bones. S&S was her new WTG, very slim with muscles but no meat. MDNA was her new BA, feminine again but more voluptuous.

For the next tour will we get the return of the MANLY MADONNA GS? :boozehound:

046.jpg