The Coolest and/or Strangest Official Madonna collectibles

Bill

The Breathless Mahoney Mug

$_57.JPG

The Lamp - I used to have this, but sold it long ago... :(

$T2eC16h,!zUE9s39!eu1BRRy4CkJtg~~60_35.J

There was also an accompanying trash can, which I never got, and can't find a picture of right now.

Who remembers that catalog Concert Express, from back in the day? They had TONS of Madonna merchandise. There were a couple Christmases when I would just go through that catalog and circle what I wanted, which was pretty much everything, and that was literally all I got for Christmas. It was all Madonna under the tree, a glorious sight. :lol:

The huge Vogue tapestry. I still have it!

mqznJ4QMcyRyzYXvSNirh4w.jpg

Man, these bring back so many memories...

And I always loved these puzzles. Still have them, too!

Man, there used to be SO MUCH Madonna merch out there... it was endless.

$T2eC16JHJIQE9qUHrWgPBRhDY2M3zg~~60_57.J

$_58.JPG

I have a Madonna mirror stored somewhere. It's pretty tacky, but my mom bought it for me in 1991-1992. I will try to find it and post a photo.

Btw there's an auction on a swedish site for an autographed picture from the Immaculate Collection shoot. It's signed by Madonna and Herb Ritts.

182533634_ebc3ce0d-43a9-42fd-ad83-0d7060

I was born in Philly but currently live in Jersey, I also lived in Florida for about 4 years from 96-2000.

I go to NYC all the time and I've bought Madonna merchandise from Colony numerous times, I didn't know that they closed.

First Virgin records at Times Square and now the Colony

First Virgin rec

The Breathless Mahoney Mug

$_57.JPG

The Lamp - I used to have this, but sold it long ago... :(

$T2eC16h,!zUE9s39!eu1BRRy4CkJtg~~60_35.J

There was also an accompanying trash can, which I never got, and can't find a picture of right now.

Who remembers that catalog Concert Express, from back in the day? They had TONS of Madonna merchandise. There were a couple Christmases when I would just go through that catalog and circle what I wanted, which was pretty much everything, and that was literally all I got for Christmas. It was all Madonna under the tree, a glorious sight. :lol:

The huge Vogue tapestry. I still have it!

mqznJ4QMcyRyzYXvSNirh4w.jpg

Man, these bring back so many memories...

That is so fucking cool!

Oooooo id love to do a Madonna puzzle :wow:

Record Runner in New York City (my favorite record store EVER) has TONS of Madonna collectibles. It's where I got my "You Can Dance" puzzle.

www.recordrunnerusa.com

Guest Madomination

I actually own those Madonna condoms!

I don't think the comdoms and oral jel (!) were official products endorsed by her... very telling they used those nude pre-fame photos.

Record Runner in New York City (my favorite record store EVER) has TONS of Madonna collectibles. It's where I got my "You Can Dance" puzzle.

www.recordrunnerusa.com

if i'm ever in NYC again i'll make a stop there!