Madonna MIGHT perform at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards

TearsInHeaven

That does sort of make sense though if she was in JFK. It's the airport for international flights. Usually domestic flights you leave from La Guardia. Too bad. I really thought she would perform with Daft Punk, but then I wondered if she was going to LA why was she at JFK?

Not totally true. There's a lot of international flight from JFK but there's also a lot of domestic flight.

Does Liz actually answers emails? was randomly surfing the tribe to see if they have any news and this is what someone posted

I e-mailed Liz and asked if the rumour is true and just got this reply from her:

"Hope to have an answer shortly. "

Wouldn't they have announced it if she was going to be on the Grammys though? They usually announce the bigger stars that are going to be on there because it makes more people watch the show.

I've only ever flown to L.A. from JFK. They have the most flight options.

Okay, maybe that's true if you doing a longer flight to California. I've only flown domestically from NY to DC and it's always from Laguardia. I"ve flown to London from JFK.

Regardless of whether she's performing or not, people really shouldn't put too much trust into DM's report. I've already said they picked up a rumour about the MDNA Tour DVD last year I completely made up on my own and posted here. They're not as reliable as they used to be.

26 pages? Really, guys? This sounded fake to me the second it was posted.

Madonna has NOTHING to promote. It would be a waste anyway.

Because she has never showed up somewhere with nothing to promote before, right? It's not about having something to promote, it's good publicity in general. It's not like in between albums she's showing up everywhere anyway

It would be a nice little surprise appearance. She's known to have people gasping, 99% for all the right reasons. And anyway she'll enter the studio soon. In 2015 she has to tour again, meaning within the next 12 months a new album will be out. After the next studio album, contractually speaking, she owes LN a third album by the end of 2017

The next 36 months will all be about intense album production, touring, gyms, merchandising etc etc

The remaining 3 years of her LN contract will be pretty exciting :inlove:

grammyawards_(5).jpg

Doesn't she fly on a private plane anymore?

Or was that only when she was signed to Warners and used the company plane?

I believe that was the case. Those days are long gone for record companies yes to be able to afford that. The private jets are used for mega tours now not for recording stars.

she wont be there and if she is, I hope she looks like a bloke like on SNL and not an old whore like on the Billboard awards. you understand me? she looks so much cooler when she aint got her fanny hanging out and if her face is blown up again then fuck this shit.

I heard she is performing her brand new single Like A Couger from her upcoming album Old But Sexy. The rumour is it was written at JFK and Heatrow...

Is there room for a bad joke?

Madonna will perform at the Grammys LIVE FROM MALAWI, to prove she's not a racist.

Is there room for a bad joke?

Madonna will perform at the Grammys LIVE FROM MALAWI, to prove she's not a racist.

:lmao: and she will have her face painted black like that abandoned photoshoot from hard candy?

she IS 100% CONFIRMED to ARRIVE in L.A TOMORROW, LIZ ROSEnBERG CONFIRMed

awesome. and i really think it is either a new single or like a virgin/lucky star with nile/omar or both.