Madonna MIGHT perform at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards

TearsInHeaven

I hope she performs, but it sounds more unlikely by the minute... She is the biggest star and she wont open or close the show???????????? Cant see it. Unless she duets with Beyonce...

Guest Not4Pussies

yeah its odd that she's not opening the show. then again she has no new music to perform. its rare for madonna to do this. collaborate and perform with another artist for a performance. i welcome it, but it's just odd

yeah its odd that she's not opening the show. then again she has no new music to perform. its rare for madonna to do this. collaborate and perform with another artist for a performance. i welcome it, but it's just odd

Why would it be odd for her to perform with Nile and Pharrell with whom she's worked with before and Daft Punk whom she has said she loves? It's the Grammys, not the VMA's. The Grammy's often gets big stars to perform with other big stars in collaboration performances.

I hope she performs, but it sounds more unlikely by the minute... She is the biggest star and she wont open or close the show???????????? Cant see it. Unless she duets with Beyonce...

How do you know shes not opening or closing?

If its a surprise it could be anywhere during the show..

Guest Not4Pussies

Why would it be odd for her to perform with Nile and Pharrell with whom she's worked with before and Daft Punk whom she has said she loves? It's the Grammys, not the VMA's. The Grammy's often gets big stars to perform with other big stars in collaboration performances.

Read what I posted again. It's rare for her to collaborate for a performance for an award show because she never really does that unless you count Gorillaz but it was all her, all Hung Up. She usually always performs alone and opens the show. It's nice to see her doing different things. I didn't say anything about Daft punk or any other performer. We don't even know who she's performing with.

She just landed in London apparently :lmao:

That does sort of make sense though if she was in JFK. It's the airport for international flights. Usually domestic flights you leave from La Guardia. Too bad. I really thought she would perform with Daft Punk, but then I wondered if she was going to LA why was she at JFK?

Guest Rachelle of London

I just made that up :lmao:

:dead:

OMG my heart dropped when I read that. So glad there's still hope of a Grammy appearance