Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

I just went and listened to the Diplo Hung Up Remix :manson:

It sounded like the original song playing in the background with annoying .WAV recorded handclaps off your desktop computer's 1995 mic stuck on top. No wonder it was rejected. :rotfl:

:lol:

but he love to constantly show his cock....it could be an interesting collab....

Vande, does he like to show off his pet rooster :laugh:

Will, he let the rooster contribute to any future collaboration. Not sure if that will work so well. :lol:

i think he has said way worse.. anyway if he's the one behind most of MIA's production and they may work together I'm not against the idea.

Yeah, he has said worse but I don't have any links atm.

Diplo has only produced a few tracks for M.I.A., and last time was on Maya in 2010. Switch is the one who should get the credit Diplo gets for M.I.A.'s music.

Are you kidding me? Are the police in Russia actually whipping Pussy Riot for making music on the streets? Is this the dark ages? GOD bless P. R. They are fearless!#artforfreedom #revolutionoflove

a685da3899dd11e3979e1249658bc5f5_8.jpg

Lmao!!! Haha.

The way these Cossack "police" dress, initially I thought it was part of Pussy Riot's act… But I understand it's no acting.

Yes at first I thought it was staged and part of the performance.

Pic posted by Rocco on his Instagram. Where would this be? Looks like an elevator with a mirror. But with an artsy-photo of David Bowie in the seventies… Are those kind of artsy pics common in NY elevators? Doesn't M have an elevator in her Upper East Side home?

…just realising with a chuckle that my focus on M's ART for the Madonna-art-collection-thread is manifesting itself as a modest déformation professionelle: spotting possible art works in every nook and cranny! :rotfl: :rotfl:

5462164e9bd211e392c8123c34e343ec_8.jpg

Pic posted by Rocco on his Instagram. Where would this be? Looks like an elevator with a mirror. But with an artsy-photo of David Bowie in the seventies… Are those kind of artsy pics common in NY elevators? Doesn't M have an elevator in her Upper East Side home?

…just realising with a chuckle that my focus on M's ART for the Madonna-art-collection-thread is manifesting itself as a modest déformation professionelle: spotting possible art works in every nook and cranny! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:lol:

LMAO I was thinking about that David Bowie photo as well :lmao: