Madonna New Photos 2014

Roland Barthes

Guest Rachelle of London

OMG so this guy at work went to school with one of Rocco's friends au pairs. She's in Switzerland with them all now. All the kids hang out together, m's kids and the family she works for. Must be such a fun holiday

OMG so this guy at work went to school with one of Rocco's friends au pairs. She's in Switzerland with them all now. All the kids hang out together, m's kids and the family she works for. Must be such a fun holiday

that's so nice of M! and they say she's an ego centric bitch... smh

Guest Rachelle of London

The family she works for are mega rich, and are friends with Guy Ritchie and Madonna back in London. All the chalets are nearby. Funny thing is those kids are all with their nannies whereas madonnas are with her.

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm gonna get KILLED for saying this but when someone gets their face pulled it makes the ears more prominent.

Which wouldn't apply to Madonna of course :chuckle:

Yeah your ears and nose don't stop growing your whole life, that's why lots of old people have GIGANTIC ears. I've definitely noticed m's getting bigger, I think it's cute on her though haha

I'm gonna get KILLED for saying this but when someone gets their face pulled it makes the ears more prominent.

I was gonna say that, figured let's not. c also Nigella Lawson

Nigella-Lawson-leaving-an-address-in-May

your ears and nose always grow.. interesting how a person's ugliest features are getting bigger. :p

That's great. I will look like Mr Snuffleupagus soon enough :/

You know I used to not buy into the idea that Madonna actually had in depth facial surgery, but one of my older female friends recently had one of those lifts that you just get on the upper part of the face, and no it wasn't an extreme change. People would say, "Something looks different" but she would just say it was weight loss. But when she pulls her hair back you can see the tightness around the ears which Madonna tends to have when she wears her hair back now as well.

I don't know. The more I think about it I am starting to think she did go under the knife, but at the end of the day who cares. Its over doing it on that damn juvederm that scares me the most. Lets hope she has learned her lesson to ease up on that shit.

• 3 weeks later...