100% or don't bother.

mad4mad2

Guest Rachelle of London

We love you RB, check you every day on MTV. :rotfl:Imagine being part of Naomi C's family and being him. :lol:

:clap: You're an unapologetic sex goddess too. :inlove:

IKR! hahahaha bless him!!!!!

He looks a lot better now then he did in the 90s

IKR! hahahaha bless him!!!!!

He looks a lot better now then he did in the 90s

I think he's alright looking but the personality is not for me. I always heard rumours he was gay though and it made sense.

Guest Rachelle of London

I think he's alright looking but the personality is not for me. I always heard rumours he was gay though and it made sense.

He's a grandfather now...and I still would!

If I keep getting songs like Gang Bang,I'm A Sinner, I'm Addicted, Beautiful Killer, I Fucked Up, Masterpiece, Falling Free, Love Spent, Best Friend then I'm all for another album.

I care. Having hit singles is a part of being labeled the Queen. You need to dominate over your peers in all aspects of the industry in order to rule. A queen is called one for a reason.

Does it make you like her less?

100% or don't bother?..cheez...some people here are pretty demanding and hard to fucking satisfy!...get a grip yoh! and by any chance what would this 100% mean?...can someone define it please?... for me MDNA has several songs that I fucking love, shyts all over Bangerz or Prism or Beyonce or ArtPoop..and the videos were great and spawned the biggest Tour of 2012......yes I would have liked other singles but as to say "hey Madonna, just don't bother" ?!...she'll surely give you a Fuck Off and keep bringing da Music and them Tours.

Do you really think that Madonna should go in every show to promote her new record? I mean seriously ... Madonna: the queen of the Universe needs to deliver an album and a tour ...that's it!!... no stupid promo ..anyway it doesn't work anymore ...

Guest Xanthium

Does it make you like her less?

No but I find it interesting that so many people on this board are all YAAAS SLAAAY when it comes to Madonna being the #1 touring artist and lord it over the fans of other less successful touring artists but then will turn right around and say hit albums and singles don't matter. If sales don't matter, then why do other artists get crucified if their albums or singles bomb or their tours can't sell tickets? It's completely hypocritical. The truth is, in the world of pop music both sales AND artistry matter.

Guest Rachelle of London

No but I find it interesting that so many people on this board are all YAAAS SLAAAY when it comes to Madonna being the #1 touring artist and lord it over the fans of other less successful touring artists but then will turn right around and say hit albums and singles don't matter. If sales don't matter, then why do other artists get crucified if their albums or singles bomb or their tours can't sell tickets? It's completely hypocritical. The truth is, in the world of pop music both sales AND artistry matter.

True dat. But considering all factors MDNA album did well. An

Guest Xanthium

As whoopie says... LET IT GO

See, that's the thing. There's nothing to let go. Apparently many of you here are not familiar with how discourse works. You know, the exchange of ideas, i.e. discussion.

Sales do not matter to me in the slightest. Yes it's an achievement to sell well but it isn't anything that impresses me.

The difference between drawing large crowds and selling records is that one speaks more so on the quality of your performance and the other speaks more on the success or your marketing. People know going to a Madonna concert that they are to expect something extraordinary. The same can't be said for other artists who are shipping truckloads of music. You can market an album with expectation and teasers but a live experience is much more related to past experience.

Guest Xanthium

True dat. But considering all factors MDNA album did well. An

I think MDNA is a wonderfully catchy and fun album with some refreshingly honest revelations about her divorce. The tour was phenomenal for the most part. Her edgiest and darkest in years. I just think in terms of promotion and hit singles, it fell short.

Guest bluejean

I care. Having hit singles is a part of being labeled the Queen. You need to dominate over your peers in all aspects of the industry in order to rule. A queen is called one for a reason.

I don't really agree. Elvis is still called the King and he's dead.

I really don't know. I can't answer you that cause I'm not concerned about how much the other girls and boys are selling.

Ugh just read through the first page only.....what a bunch of ungrateful bastards. How bout this...if she releases MDNA part 2, 3, 4, 5, 6..just don't buy her albums anymore and don't go to her shows. Thankfully, BECAUSE of Madonna there is a whole plethora of young, cute little pop sluts you can choose to entertain you. Ruining her legacy?? She fucking changed the music industry, that can't be taken away. Every single she releases going forward could flop and her legacy is sealed. She's the most successful, impactful female pop star in music history. She's the template.

Elvis, Michael, Whitney......all of them were in FAR worse positions in terms of "success" when they passed away. Were people harping on about "I Look To You" not producing hits or raving about how amazing her voice was in IWALY or Star Spangled Banner?? How many people have you met that are dismissive of the Thriller era because the singles he released the last year of his life were flops?? Years from now, nobody cares about that trivial bullshit. Only the good stuff sticks out. So, unless Madonna murders a baby before she dies, I think it's safe to say she'll always be known as the woman who changed pop music and pop culture forever.

Ugh just read through the first page only.....what a bunch of ungrateful bastards. How bout this...if she releases MDNA part 2, 3, 4, 5, 6..just don't buy her albums anymore and don't go to her shows. Thankfully, BECAUSE of Madonna there is a whole plethora of young, cute little pop sluts you can choose to entertain you. Ruining her legacy?? She fucking changed the music industry, that can't be taken away. Every single she releases going forward could flop and her legacy is sealed. She's the most successful, impactful female pop star in music history. She's the template.

Elvis, Michael, Whitney......all of them were in FAR worse positions in terms of "success" when they passed away. Were people harping on about "I Look To You" not producing hits or raving about how amazing her voice was in IWALY or Star Spangled Banner?? How many people have you met that are dismissive of the Thriller era because the singles he released the last year of his life were flops?? Years from now, nobody cares about that trivial bullshit. Only the good stuff sticks out. So, unless Madonna murders a baby before she dies, I think it's safe to say she'll always be known as the woman who changed pop music and pop culture forever.

2nkjvwi.jpg

Kurt420 is NOT having any Flop-Fan bullshit tonight & I love it!

Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean she wasn't involved 100%. Just because it doesn't become a commercial success (in the traditional way), doesn't mean she wasn't involved 100%. Just because she's passionate about other forms of expression, like film-making, doesn't mean she's not involved 100% with her music. And just because you didn't personally like it, doesn't mean it's not quality work.

The MDNA (even Hard Candy) bashing is beating a dead-ass horse. From the SuperBowl, to the album, to the videos (which were some of her best in a good while), to the tour, to standing up for who and what she is (and has always been), louder than ever...to even the Secret Project...I have never seen Madonna so explicitly passionate about her musical and theatrical work in a very long time...and her politics. It felt like Blond Ambition all over again. And the work spoke for itself.

Just because that didn't translate to traditional commercial success like we are used to, doesn't mean she wasn't involved 100%. She recognizes that the industry has changed...and she's doing it in her own way...as she has always done.

"Queen"... ? In the era defined by mega-album sales, Madonna ruled. That era is over. In an era now defined by touring, she rules once again. For as long as she's been doing it, at her age, and as a woman...it's unprecedented. And greater than all that, her influence is what makes her the Queen. Whether you love her or hate her, it is everywhere. And it transcends females artists. That's immeasurably greater than any amount of #1s, or stats, or pure numbers. We only have to look at her contemporaries and followers to see that.
So we didn't have commercial success in the traditional manner this last time around. So? We had something far greater when you look at the bigger picture.

Brilliant Kurt, after reading this all I can say to you is

Dogs%20I%20love%20you%20my%20little%20br