100% or don't bother.

mad4mad2

I didn't go through all the comments here just the first few, but just because some of you didn't like MDNA I don't see how you can say she just kind of half assed it.

How in the world is THIS half-assed?

article-2097020-119AACE4000005DC-7_964x4

mdna+tour+gang+bang.jpeg

Madonna_Give_Me_All_Your_Lovin.jpg?width

Madonna_Girl_Gone_Wild_Video_09.jpg

madonna-turn-up-the-radio-directed-by-to

DSC_6292_WEB-0.15565.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

1010664_649443035083547_1771059879_n.jpg

Fucking amazing! My favorite era (that I actually lived through) EVER

Ugh just read through the first page only.....what a bunch of ungrateful bastards. How bout this...if she releases MDNA part 2, 3, 4, 5, 6..just don't buy her albums anymore and don't go to her shows. Thankfully, BECAUSE of Madonna there is a whole plethora of young, cute little pop sluts you can choose to entertain you. Ruining her legacy?? She fucking changed the music industry, that can't be taken away. Every single she releases going forward could flop and her legacy is sealed. She's the most successful, impactful female pop star in music history. She's the template.

Elvis, Michael, Whitney......all of them were in FAR worse positions in terms of "success" when they passed away. Were people harping on about "I Look To You" not producing hits or raving about how amazing her voice was in IWALY or Star Spangled Banner?? How many people have you met that are dismissive of the Thriller era because the singles he released the last year of his life were flops?? Years from now, nobody cares about that trivial bullshit. Only the good stuff sticks out. So, unless Madonna murders a baby before she dies, I think it's safe to say she'll always be known as the woman who changed pop music and pop culture forever.

DRAG THEM!!!!

I didn't go through all the comments here just the first few, but just because some of you didn't like MDNA I don't see how you can say she just kind of half assed it.

mdna+tour+gang+bang.jpeg

DSC_6292_WEB-0.15565.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Well when you put it that way WOW!!!

2012 was definitely an iconic year.

Honestly, I can never say NO MUSIC AT ALL. If even she pooped out MDNA and disappeared the rest of the year, I'd be happy to have "Love Spent" birthed into existence.

Popularity is of no interest to me. What people think of me or, of, umm, my work in terms of, what i am as a muscleman is entirely separate from my mission as a human being, which is to be, endlessly and totally compassionate in every scenario I can be.

Really interesting question! Not sure what my answer is.

Have you even listened to MDNA yet? :chuckle:

mdna+tour+gang+bang.jpeg

DSC_6292_WEB-0.15565.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

this.

mdna+tour+gang+bang.jpeg

DSC_6292_WEB-0.15565.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Exactly ! just remember that the person who is criticizing MDNA and Madonna is the same one who created the the funniest thread in the history of Mnation.... " should madonna step up her game because of lady caca" :rotfl:

I'm not too concerned about promotion or the single choices, just the quality of the album. She could do MDNA Part 2 in terms of that, it's a fine album, but I would prefer her being a bit more creative and inspired for the next album and fully focusing on making it the best she can, so no fluffy songs like GMAYL and a bit more involvement please. I think chances are high we will get an amazing, creative effort next time if her projects this year and last year's tour are any indications of her being highly inspired again.

Quality music is all I demand. Everything else promotion wise and commercial success I have no control of. And she's already a living legend so she doesn't have to prove her worth by the success the younger crop of performers are having. I don't care about units pushed I care whether I can listen to a complete album experience and know that the Madonna I believe in is still there as a recording artist.

Well when you put it that way WOW!!!

:rolleyes: All you flop fans really get on my nerves. Do you walk around with your eyes closed until you sense negative tabloid journalism somewhere nearby? The things you all say just generally don't make any sense. It's like a personality disorder.

WHEH CHALD!

mybestfriend adreeyen serving sum REALNESS up above!!!

Praise it baby! Praise it UPPPPPP!

Amen!

The shit stains of this thread have been officially removed.

Lets see...between another album like MDNA and no music at all what would I choose hmmm.....I SURE AS HELL AM GOING TO TAKE THE NEW ALBUM R U SERIOS?!! Give me another MDNA era any day! sure it would be great if she did a ton of promotion and released 25 videos but as long as I love the music i DON'T CARE.

Guest bluejean

As much as I want her next album to be amazing id much certainly rather an average album than no album at all. You can never have too much Madonna. And even her weakest albums have a good amount of great tracks on them.

A few years ago we had a few posters wishing Madonna was more like Mariah Carey in terms of promotion and "caring" lol. No one would ever post that now that her career is over. In many ways already pointed out by others in this thread the MDNA era was one of Madonna's most successful.

The album is good

The videos are good

The tour was great

The Superbowl was her biggest exposure, ever.

Overall great era unless you are just looking at the charts

Thank you!

I didn't know that "Madonna didn't care about the MDNA album project"

And even looking at the charts I don't know what people are complaning about. The 12th best-selling record of the year is no mean feat when you're doing pop music at age 54. But yes, some have decided a long time ago that Madonna didn't make an effort on the album and its promotion

Keep believing that

Also to the poster who said that HIT SINGLES are fundementally important in the current lanscape :rotfl:

I am just wondering when was the last time that U2, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, Depeche Mode had a hit single. I can't think of one and yet they all are with Madonna the biggest money-makers in the world of entertainment. And Madonna out of all of the names that actually count in the industry has got more chart stats fabulosity she can boast about in the past 10 years than any other one of them

kRxg5o.png