"Something to Remember" (the SONG): A forgotten gem that hardly gets any attention

Crystal Coffin

Despite it was included on her ballad compilation, which was even named after it.

Not counting "Vogue", I think it's THE best track on IB (closely followed by "More"). She has never sounded more sorrowful. And you have the piano, the strings. You have the perfect melancholy moment from her :dramatic:

It's a beautiful song - I was just listening to it earlier today! IB has a number of great tracks including ballads - I wish Madonna got back to simple ballads that she sings in a deep voice!

Guest Pud Whacker

Despite it was included on her ballad compilation, which was even named after it.

Not counting "Vogue", I think it's THE best track on IB (closely followed by "More"). She has never sounded more sorrowful. And you have the piano, the strings. You have the perfect melancholy moment from her :dramatic:

love it!

I was obsessed with it as a kid. Breathless gave us some of her best vocals to date. So much passion, so much sadness.

Love it bien sur but my 2nd fave on IB after "Vogue" will always be "He's a Man" :wow:

Another killer vocal performance from her.

One of my favorite non-single tracks. I remember the local station here in Bangkok played it quite often back then and that made me wish it was the 3rd single from IB after Hanky Panky ...

i remember that for me it was a given this wonderful song to be a single after vogue.....instead we get HP...oh well....

one of the great tracks of a great MADONNA ALBUM

• 3 weeks later...

i remember that for me it was a given this wonderful song to be a single after vogue.....instead we get HP...oh well....

one of the great tracks of a great MADONNA ALBUM

bite your tongue, or you will get a good spanking!!!