Revisiting the COADF photoshoot

Bill

Guest Pud Whacker

I like it! my boss got her hair cut like the wig, after her sister-in-law rang the wrecka stowe where I was working & said:

Oh my God did u c Madonna's new hair in that video :rotfl: the next day she came 2 work & she had the cut, she felt kinda

like a fool when I told her Madonna's was a wig :lol:

thats a great story!!!! xoxo

The IMAGERY during this era was on point, I'll say that. Each video, each outfit, the photoshoots, & even the tour's stage lighting; very dramatic, very soft, very nice.

just like your mussy.

I think the HU video is def in her top 20. Maybe #14?

I love the first version of the Get Together video. I don't care what people say about it being 'lazy' or anything. It's beautifully made. The colors, match the song perfectly. Hot. Yes. Mmmhmm.

I love the first version of the Get Together video. I don't care what people say about it being 'lazy' or anything. It's beautifully made. The colors, match the song perfectly. Hot. Yes. Mmmhmm.

It was sooooooooo good! Very hypnotizing & vibrant, like a lengthy Laptop screensaver or something. The vid illustrated the place that the song takes me to, a psychedelic wonderland.

Guest Not4Pussies

i really like the pink, purple, psychedelic video version of GT

not the horrible one with all the buildings. that version doesnt exist in my life.

i really like the pink, purple, psychedelic video version of GT

not the horrible one with all the buildings. that version doesnt exist in my life.

:chuckle:

Yes, I don't have time for it.

Agree that just about everything from this era was almost perfect. HU is probably in my top three videos from M, I like Sorry, Jump is OK, and GT should have been a better video even though the original video looks cool. I wish Forbidden Love would have been released as the fifth single, but I guess that would be pushing it with so many single releases

I am such a stan for the Confessions era. I LIVED for it. I loved everything about it. The styling, the colors, the look, the songs, the TOUR. :wow:

And HU is one of my fave videos -- even watching it for the 1,000th time, it still makes me want to dance. I can't sit still for it! I loved all the live performances and showcases from this time too. I never imagined one of my fave eras from her would come after so many years but it did.

I am such a stan for the Confessions era. I LIVED for it. I loved everything about it. The styling, the colors, the look, the songs, the TOUR. :wow:

And HU is one of my fave videos -- even watching it for the 1,000th time, it still makes me want to dance. I can't sit still for it! I loved all the live performances and showcases from this time too. I never imagined one of my fave eras from her would come after so many years but it did.

I know! That's the glorious thing about Madonna, that she delivers the goods all the time and you know that you will enjoy her creativity for years to come.

Every time I watch Robyn's "Call Your Girlfriend" video I wish it was Madonna's video for hung up. It's genius and would have been one of her very best - just free styling in disco lights and the pink leotard

wow yes!