Revisiting the COADF photoshoot

Bill

I'm looking at these Confessions photos again, and it seems like M changed so much physically from 2005/2006 to MDNA in 2012. Not exactly in the best way, but she still looked amazing for the MDNA era and tour, and an improvement over HC era

I think COADF era was one of the most glorious eras in her career. First, she looked absolutely breathtaking for the promo/HU video etc. I cant get over how good she looked on the CTour (probably my fav mature Madonna look). The music was spon on: it was dance, it was upbeat yet it was deep, clever, selfreflecting, retro, but innovative (especially compared to what was played at the time). The era was hugely sucessful, because the music was really good and people always respond to that.

I think COADF era was one of the most glorious eras in her career. First, she looked absolutely breathtaking for the promo/HU video etc. I cant get over how good she looked on the CTour (probably my fav mature Madonna look). The music was spon on: it was dance, it was upbeat yet it was deep, clever, selfreflecting, retro, but innovative (especially compared to what was played at the time). The era was hugely sucessful, because the music was really good and people always respond to that.