Gaga slams Madonna comparisons

realityisalways

Passive Aggressive Bitch.

Transparent as FUCK.

Plus, didn't Madonna herself actually say "I don't want to rule the world, I want to change it" in the last couple years? A print interview, right? This very line is stolen (ONCE AGAIN) from Madonna.

I can recall her saying it back when she was promoting Swept Away in 2002. I believe it was an Access Hollywood interview which I cant find. They asked Madonna is she still wants to "conquer" the world and I believe she said something about how she no longer does, but that she wants to affect change in the world.

In any case, any one that took Madonna literally with the "Rule the world" quote is an ass. :lol:

Yes haters. Madonna's goal has always been to be the Anti Christ one world dictator and ruler of all. :lmao:

Guest Xanthium

I don't know why she's so adamant with her refusal to admit Madonna's influence on her. She's doing herself a disservice. It just makes her look defensive and insecure. I realize Gaga wants to be as big as Madonna but it's just not going to happen. No band can be as big or influential as the Beatles, and no other female artist in our lifetime will be a big or influential as Madonna. Point blank period.

Most of atrl (the non-monsters) are seeing through her bullshit http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=452856

My god, the delusions...

She's not trying to exaggerate her struggles, and she's not playing the victim. She was a waitress, that is a fact, not an exaggeration. And she often is the "victim" of many unnecessary drags by the public and by the media. I mean seriously, who else gets dragged more than Gaga at this point (besides Miley Cyrus, her buzz is calculated)

Although she is a mainstream artist, she is currently an underdog. Many people underestimate her and also dismissed her after Born This Way. Not to mention she broke her hip and was on a hiatus for half a year, so coming back to the surface of pop music has been a struggle for her, as we've seen play out here on ATRL.

Guest Pud Whacker

I don't know why she's so adamant with her refusal to admit Madonna's influence on her. She's doing herself a disservice. It just makes her look defensive and insecure. I realize Gaga wants to be as big as Madonna but it's just not going to happen. No band can be as big or influential as the Beatles, and no other female artist in our lifetime will be a big or influential as Madonna. Point blank period.

thank god, its the best thing shes ever done. had she thanked madonna the night she thanked whitney houston, we might be having an entirely different discussion today. she made her bed.

talk about SLAYING - the world over.

thank god, its the best thing shes ever done. had she thanked madonna the night she thanked whitney Houston

That really was the most transparent absurd thing ever when she did that.

I remember when Whitney passed all the Monsters (who probably didn't know a damn thing about her up until that point) praising her because she had inspired Gaga to write their beloved Born This Way. :lmao:

Please.

That really was the most transparent absurd thing ever when she did that.

I remember when Whitney passed all the Monsters (who probably didn't know a damn thing about her up until that point) praising her because she had inspired Gaga to write their beloved Born This Way. :lmao:

Please.

And Whitney went after "singers today who wear Halloween costumes" in 2010 so she probably wasn't the best person to grovel to.

In any case, any one that took Madonna literally with the "Rule the world" quote is an ass. :lol:

Yes haters. Madonna's goal has always been to be the Anti Christ one world dictator and ruler of all. :lmao:

Not that I would mind that. ;)

And between her music and boundary-pushing ways, Gaga's been known to draw up a few comparisons to none other than Madonna over the years.

"Who's to say I'm anything like her at all? Who's to say that my ambitions are even the same as hers? Who's to say I'm not an entirely different person?" Gaga questioned. "Because I am. You have to understand, I was a waitress five years ago."

"My ambition was never to rule the world. It was always to change the world."

http://uk.eonline.com/news/475210/lady-gaga-is-glamour-s-woman-of-the-year-says-she-s-not-conventionally-beautiful

Such a pathetic phoney, she is THE ONE who started the whole thievery winking@ Madonna thing. Even the last quote is a rip off from Madonna's interview from 2005 Vogue magazine :rotfl: But I guess that the most irking thing about this talentless, wholly manufactured brat is her incessant need to portray herself as someone who made it while she was waiting tables when her father was paying for her apartment in NY after she left the family Manhattan penthouse :chuckle:

She asks who's to say

Well u did yourself so many times already dear

cyndi-lauper-and-lady-gaga-mac-event.jpg

Clearly no shame whatsoever

thank god, its the best thing shes ever done. had she thanked madonna the night she thanked whitney houston, we might be having an entirely different discussion today. she made her bed.

The interview that psychologically DESTROYED Gargamel. With one word, Madonna gave her a complex and made sure she would always be dogged by suspicions and accusations of creative thievery. :lmao: :lmao:

Had she thanked Madonna the night she thanked Whitney Houston, we might be having an entirely different discussion today. She made her bed

Preach it brother

:rotfl::lmao: Talk about the POWER OF MADONNA. I knew this would start germanota's downfall the minute I saw it.

But she's so different, she was a waitress y'all, she's struggled so much

The_Pythian_street_facade.jpg

:rotfl:

She probably meant that she was personally waiting on some of her father's corporate friends

"Who's to say I'm anything like her at all? Who's to say that my ambitions are even the same as hers? Who's to say I'm not an entirely different person?"

look_020810.jpg

madonnagagashesnotme.jpg

wenn3844837.jpg

O.K.

article-0-0ED7CFF700000578-30_634x406.jp

article-2062981-0ED7D06100000578-782_634

article-2062981-0ED7EE0C00000578-728_306

:rotfl::rotfl:

She even dares copying from the current stuff which makes her look even more desperate and transparent in her quest to find some sort of Alpha female of Pop Music status. She is so condescending to her peers, she's done that with Britney, Katy, Christina, Rihanna, everyone

What a buffoon

She sounds so different here, like a whole other person, back when the stupid twat knew her place

And therein lies the illusion. She was just pretending to know her place

Otherwise the timeline evolution can't be explained. She started kissing her ass first and then proceeded to increasingly rip her off, thinking it was OK because Madonna had initially expressed warm and welcoming opinions on her

As soon as the rip off became blatant and she was called out by quarters of the media, way before the Madonna McFadden interview aired January last year, she went mad, out of her way to demonstrate that people are persecuting her

I love Madonna so much in this interview.

Just love the way she says "No! Because she's she. And I'm me."

Then with a naughty wink to the camera "Look it up" peering up with big eyes from behind the teacup.

So charismatic. So playful. So beautiful. So effortlessly charming.

Things Goober will never be.

And what does being a ' Waitress' has to do with anything ? Does being a ' Waitress' inspire her to change the world ?

I mean it's not like she was in some slum and had to fight her way through the ghetto to get where she is .

and OMG at this quote " the beatles don't come close to any of Gaga's albums tbh"

Edited by Butter9

And what does being a ' Waitress' has to do with anything ? Does being a ' Waitress' inspire her to change the world ?

I mean it's not like she was in some slum and had to fight her way through the ghetto to get where she is .

and OMG at this quote " the beatles don't come close to any of Gaga's albums tbh"

who said that? did she say that herself? oh dear :rotfl:

because she's known to occasionally talk in the third person

and if the magazine wrote that, they're even more pathetic than the cover girl herself

You have to understand, I was a waitress five years ago.

How terrible she had to have, a... job. The poor dear. :dramatic:

I don't know any of my friends through high school and university who didn't have some low paid shitty hospitality or retail job. None of them talk about their 'struggle' of having to work tables at a cafe before starting their career, they (and everyone else) sees it simply as LIFE. But I guess when you're from a rich, pampered and privileged family it's a real horror to do such work.

And please, it's not as if she needed the job to pay the rent or drugs her daddy's stipend more than covered. Or had a family to support on a waitress paycheck. You whiny, fake, hideous creature.

How terrible she had to have, a... job. The poor dear. :dramatic:

I don't know any of my friends through high school and university who didn't have some low paid shitty hospitality or retail job. None of them talk about their 'struggle' of having to work tables at a cafe before starting their career, they (and everyone else) sees it simply as LIFE. But I guess when you're from a rich, pampered and privileged family it's a real horror to do such work.

And please, it's not as if she needed the job to pay the rent or drugs her daddy's stipend more than covered. Or had a family to support on a waitress paycheck. You whiny, fake, hideous creature.

:thumbsup: Love your description of her - whiny, fake hideous creature. Tshirt, can you post again the great comparison you did between her crawling in the Applesauce video and Bob from Twin Peaks crawling over the couch. I laughed my head off at that and want to have a laugh again.