What's Next??

ashtangi74

It is kinda silly to invest so much into these "she should work with!" brigades. We all know she is gonna do whatever the hell she wants at the end of the day.. So who cares.

iv2OaG3Ci5Guk.gif

:laugh: Love the gif. While I agree with what you said, I think this is what the whole fun is about every time before M drops an album. Posting our dream producer, creating fake album covers, song titles and so on. :s98:

Daft Punk can deliver different types of music besides their tipical EDM . They work together with Kanye West and the result was fantastic.

The result was overhyped unlistenable noise. And I say that as a huge DP fan. i never though I'd say this but they are kind of overrated now. There are tons of talented musicians who are probably cheaper for M and would work maybe harder to create magic with her.

Guest Xanthium

It is kinda silly to invest so much into these "she should work with!" brigades. We all know she is gonna do whatever the hell she wants at the end of the day.. So who cares.

iv2OaG3Ci5Guk.gif

Well we all do. That's why we're here, to discuss Madonna and her endeavors. Otherwise, what's the point of a message board?

Guest HaveASit

The result was overhyped unlistenable noise. And I say that as a huge DP fan. i never though I'd say this but they are kind of overrated now. There are tons of talented musicians who are probably cheaper for M and would work maybe harder to create magic with her.

I repect your opinion, but Black Skinhead and I Am a God are gems in my book

Guest Xanthium

I didn't know DP worked on Yeezus. That's funny cause I'm listening to it right now. It's really great. Really abrasive and industrial beats.

Then why are you involved in it?

Am I? I don't ever recall listing any producers she should work with.

It's such a tired subject, it's a discussion we've been having since 2005.

Guest Xanthium

Am I? I don't ever recall listing any producers she should work with.

It's such a tired subject, it's a discussion we've been having since 2005.

But you are posting in a thread titled "What's Next??". The thread is dedicated to the entire subject of her upcoming projects and what our speculations are. There are other threads you can read/involve yourself in if it's that tiresome.

And I have joined in the "What's Next" topic quite frequently, as I am VERY interested in that discussion. However, what i'm not interested in is the "what producers should she work with" discussion that this topic has turned into.

Guest Xanthium

And I have joined in the "What's Next" topic quite frequently, as I am VERY interested in that discussion. However, what i'm not interested in is the "what producers should she work with" discussion that this topic has turned into.

Then jump in and change the subject. Some people like to discuss producers.

What is your problem anyway? I just agreed with someones post. I'm not a mod. I didn't ask everyone to quit what they were talking about. People are free to say what they want. It's a public forum for christ sake. I said what I wanted. :lol:

Guest Xanthium

What is your problem anyway? I just agreed with someones post. I'm not a mod. I didn't ask everyone to quit what they were talking about. People are free to say what they want. It's a public forum for christ sake. I said what I wanted. :lol:

I don't have a problem. You said what you wanted and I did the same.

Yes, what is this obsession M fans have with "unknown producers"?? The producers of both LAP and ROL were definitely not "unknown" when those albums were released, critically acclaimed and conquered the charts. The fact that Orbit is often cited as one of her "unknown" producers when discussing their work together on ROL is more a sign of those times than anything else. If that were now, people would be bitching about how she's worked with him on remixes for almost 10 years and that his sound is tired. In the age of YouTube, it's going to be very very hard for her to find an "unknown producer" in the way many of us considered Orbit or Mirwais to be.

Part of the problem when she makes an album now IMO is that we know too much. We know every last detail of what goes on and we never used to. All the things people complained about with HC and MDNA have happened many many many times throughout the course of her career. I can only imagine the meltdowns if we had MNAtion when LAP was being made...."OMG she's working with Leonard.....AGAIN!"

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss the cohesive theme of COAD (music, looks, videos and tour, everything in one solid theme). I wish she would make a choice without attempt to please everyone.

Things are too quiet right now.We need some new album rumors! :) Hopefully,we will hear some news soon.

I bet we hear *something* before the end of the year. I have a feeling she might opt for another film directing gig before an album, but hopefully I am wrong.

i would love to hear here record some songs that are dark and moody. sorta like frozen /swim/drowned world etc territory.

i love it when she thinks outside the box. FROZEN at the time was defining music. it was like nothing else out there.

I honestly think her next album is going to be amazing. To me MDNA wasn't that bad. But if you look at it, its basically a throwback (homage) to all her previous album. MDNA is her only album where every song is different, and the album doesn't have a "theme" for example, Hard Candy the whole album was r&b & urban or like COADF.. those albums all had a "theme" MDNA didn't...imo :elite:

also she lyrically references a lot of her past songs. and the title of the album MDNA= Madonna's DNA... :voiceofreason:

Edited by LeooAyala