Secret Project REVOLUTION!

Camacho

I want to experience this again!

Vande, yes its the full film

Realityisalways, chill and don't exaggerate about a media blackout. Once the film goes viral tonite and she attends the premiere there would be more press. Plus the projections in all these cities without promo is how its meant to be. It's street art, makes it raw and more poignant. Pay attention to what she says in the film. You won't find her revolution on an iPhone.

thank you darling....

in Rome maybe they will show the clip against the Pantheon :dramatic: and i have no idea where will be the projection in Piazza venezia....

must remember to check the battery charge.....

The Berlin clip was what I saw. I have no comment on the video yet, haven't seen it in total yet. But when I saw the Hard Candy trucks I just found that a bit cheap. That's how I feel and I have the right to express that even though you are getting upset and sensitive about it.

I am not getting upset or sensitive. I am not sensitive in the slightest. Like you, I am expressing my opinion. Maybe the main difference between us is the inspiration we feel to form an opinion. It's clear that Madonna has paid for this and had help from her friends. That's why it's probably taken so long (well, according to whinging fans it did). She's not SELLING anything. She's PAYING for something. Trying to reverse that intention as being something 'cheap' as you put it is both ill informed and puerile. Couldn't you maybe discuss the implications of a worldwide sharing platform where people can present new ideas and support people less fortunate themselves? Couldn't you present your feelings on the things Madonna is saying need attention in her dialogue? I mean, I am genuinely confused as to what you get out of your insinuation that this is a cheap advertising stunt. Madonna could spend five minutes being interviewed and it would get worldwide attention yet you think she chose to spend time, money and energy making a film which is being presented to A MINIMAL AUDIENCE in order to promote a gym? GET REAL.

in the meantime, talking about freedom of expression and all... an article about one of the Pussy Riot goes on hunger strike against the jail conditions...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/pussy-riot-member-goes-prison-635402

Nadezhda Tolokonnikova says she is protesting harsh prison conditions and threats against her life.

MOSCOW – Pussy Riot’s Nadezhda Tolokonnikova has gone on hunger strike in protest against cruel prison conditions and an alleged threat to her life from prison officials.

“I refuse to participate in the camp’s slave labor until the prison’s authorities begin to abide the law and treat female convicts like humans rather than like cattle,” she said in a letter quoted by the Russian news website Lenta.ru.

In the letter, Tolokonnikova, 23, who is serving a two-year sentence for her participation in the anti-Putin “punk prayer” at Moscow’s Christ the Savior Cathedral in February 2012, painted a macabre picture of her life at a correctional facility in the Republic of Mordovia, some 300 miles southeast of Moscow.

Tolokonnikova alleged that inmates are forced to work for 17 hours a day, with only four hours of sleep; are deprived of toilet access, washing facilities and food; and are subjected to beatings sanctioned by prison authorities on a regular basis.

Irina Khrunova, Tolokonnikova’s lawyer, confirmed to the Russian media that her client was on hunger strike, adding that Tolokonnikova had also filed an official complaint to the Investigative Committee about an incident in which the prison’s deputy director allegedly made a threat against Tolokonnikova’s life after she demanded fair working conditions.

When that information was made public on Sept. 23, Tolokonnikova was transferred to lockup, which is considered “the safest place” in the prison, Gennady Morozov, head of Mordovia’s public watchdog commission, was quoted as saying by the Russian wire service Interfax.

Last summer, parole applications by Tolokonnikova and Maria Alyokhina, another Pussy Riot member serving a two-year sentence, were denied. Both are supposed to be released in April 2014. The feminist punk band’s third member, Yekaterina Samutsevich, was released on probation last October.

in the meantime, talking about freedom of expression and all... an article about one of the Pussy Riot goes on hunger strike against the jail conditions...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/pussy-riot-member-goes-prison-635402

Nadezhda Tolokonnikova says she is protesting harsh prison conditions and threats against her life.

MOSCOW – Pussy Riot’s Nadezhda Tolokonnikova has gone on hunger strike in protest against cruel prison conditions and an alleged threat to her life from prison officials.

“I refuse to participate in the camp’s slave labor until the prison’s authorities begin to abide the law and treat female convicts like humans rather than like cattle,” she said in a letter quoted by the Russian news website Lenta.ru.

In the letter, Tolokonnikova, 23, who is serving a two-year sentence for her participation in the anti-Putin “punk prayer” at Moscow’s Christ the Savior Cathedral in February 2012, painted a macabre picture of her life at a correctional facility in the Republic of Mordovia, some 300 miles southeast of Moscow.

Tolokonnikova alleged that inmates are forced to work for 17 hours a day, with only four hours of sleep; are deprived of toilet access, washing facilities and food; and are subjected to beatings sanctioned by prison authorities on a regular basis.

Irina Khrunova, Tolokonnikova’s lawyer, confirmed to the Russian media that her client was on hunger strike, adding that Tolokonnikova had also filed an official complaint to the Investigative Committee about an incident in which the prison’s deputy director allegedly made a threat against Tolokonnikova’s life after she demanded fair working conditions.

When that information was made public on Sept. 23, Tolokonnikova was transferred to lockup, which is considered “the safest place” in the prison, Gennady Morozov, head of Mordovia’s public watchdog commission, was quoted as saying by the Russian wire service Interfax.

Last summer, parole applications by Tolokonnikova and Maria Alyokhina, another Pussy Riot member serving a two-year sentence, were denied. Both are supposed to be released in April 2014. The feminist punk band’s third member, Yekaterina Samutsevich, was released on probation last October.

Something really does need to change in that country. It's awful.

I am not getting upset or sensitive. I am not sensitive in the slightest. Like you, I am expressing my opinion. Maybe the main difference between us is the inspiration we feel to form an opinion. It's clear that Madonna has paid for this and had help from her friends. That's why it's probably taken so long (well, according to whinging fans it did). She's not SELLING anything. She's PAYING for something. Trying to reverse that intention as being 'cheap' as you put it is both ill informed and puerile. Couldn't you maybe discuss the implications of a worldwide sharing platform where people can present new ideas and support people less fortunate themselves? Couldn't you present your feelings on the things Madonna is saying need attention in her dialogue? I mean, I am genuinely confused as to what you get it of your insinuation that this is a cheap advertising stunt. Madonna could spend five minutes being interviewed and it would get worldwide attention yet you think she chose to spend time, money and energy making a film which is being presented to A MINIMAL AUDIENCE in order to promote a gym? GET REAL.

She obviously did, why would there be trucks with the gym otherwise?

I understand she needs to bring the money for this project from somewhere. And there are millions of ways of doing just that.

Where in my text have I accused her whole intention as being "cheap"? The only thing I stated was that the HC trucks in Berlin, coupled with her showing an art film, felt a little bit cheap to me. It has nothing to do with her intentions. GET REAL.

I want to experience this again!

Vande, yes its the full film

Realityisalways, chill and don't exaggerate about a media blackout. Once the film goes viral tonite and she attends the premiere there would be more press. Plus the projections in all these cities without promo is how its meant to be. It's street art, makes it raw and more poignant. Pay attention to what she says in the film. You won't find her revolution on an iPhone.

But the film itself isn't going viral is it? The bittorrent package is only the trailers and stills isn't it? It says in the film the project isn't downloadable etc.

As for the HC van, I'm wondering if it was the gym just using some initiative and Madonna knew nothing about it.

She obviously did, why would there be trucks with the gym otherwise?

I understand she needs to bring the money for this project from somewhere. And there are millions of ways of doing just that.

Where in my text have I accused her whole intention as being "cheap"? The only thing I stated was that the HC trucks in Berlin, coupled with her showing an art film, felt a little bit cheap to me. It has nothing to do with her intentions. GET REAL.

I'm sorry but you seem to be struggling to read what I'm saying. You tried to discredit her intention with the showing of the film, so stop pretending otherwise because it's in this thread in black and white. The film is not an art film. She never called it that. The film is drawing attention to something with less distraction than a music video or tour. It's very plain, very straight forward and transparent. Somebody else has answered a possibility of why the vans were there (in London the vans were hired vans). I also posted the obvious statement that Madonnas DOESN'T CONTROL EVERYTHING. She is a part of Live nation. She doesn't own it.

I hope you're going! It's well worth it. On an unrelated note...what do you think of iOS 7? :lol: I like the monochrome.

OF COURSE I am! I'll be doing 1, 2 and 3 for sure... The last one is on hold for now. Can't wait!

Oh, and about IOS 7, I really like it! A couple of friends told me it's very similar to Windows phone, is it true? I never saw one tbh...

As for the HC van, I'm wondering if it was the gym just using some initiative and Madonna knew nothing about it.

Between Madonna and gym personnel there is probably a pecking order consisting of at least 10 levels of responsibility. So common sense would assume something like this but if you're negatively obsessed you would maybe make an assumption like Madonna called the Gym and said 'drive around in my vans in order to promote the gym please'. :doh:

OF COURSE I am! I'll be doing 1, 2 and 3 for sure... The last one is on hold for now. Can't wait!

Oh, and about IOS 7, I really like it! A couple of friends told me it's very similar to Windows phone, is it true? I never saw one tbh...

Yes it does look quite similar aesthetically to windows phones and even Samsung in some ways. I'm using it on iPad. Please take some good pictures etc as I didn't because I was too intent on watching. :lmao:

I'm sorry but you seem to be struggling to read what I'm saying. You tried to discredit her intention with the showing of the film, so stop pretending otherwise because it's in this thread in black and white. The film is not an art film. She never called it that. The film is drawing attention to something with less distraction than a music video or tour. It's very plain, very straight forward and transparent. Somebody else has answered a possibility of why the vans were there (in London the vans were hired vans). I also posted the obvious statement that Madonnas DOESN'T CONTROL EVERYTHING. She is a part of Live nation. She doesn't own it.

How good you know about my intentions.

Of course she had an artistic intention with the video. Her project is even called Art for freedom. The tone of the film is definitely not an "informations film".

Neither you nor I have one bit of clue on how things are run at Live Nation connected to this project.

It didn't where I was. Where are you? There is no mention of ANYTHING HC gym related in the film clip or the communication related to SP. Stop trying to be a smartarse with the sorry intention of discrediting somebody who is conscious enough to make effort into giving something back. It's really, really wasteful and negative.

thank you.

the HC truck was ONE in berlin, and that has nothing to do with the SP. probably the local HC promo team decided to send in a bus, but it's ridiculous to try and diminish the entire secret project because of one HC bus in one city (and you know that's what they're trying to do.) :newspaper:

Of course she had an artistic intention with the video. Her project is even called Art for freedom. The tone of the film is definitely not an "informations film".

Neither you nor I have one bit of clue on how things are run at Live Nation connected to this project.

You added 2 and 2 to make 5. The film is not art for arts sake. She has presented her message in a way she hopes will encourage people to watch and listen just as she has been doing for the past thirty years. She wasn't trying to appear aloof, cool, cutting edge and underground by making the film. It's not an Art film and it serves as an introduction to the project. The project itself is an online platform for sharing art related to freedom. So that's why it's called art for freedom. It's what drove her to begin everything she's ever done. So your natural logic assumes that Madonna arranges small matters relating to PR and advertisement? :lmao: Anyway, enough of this nonsense.

1175117_10151751227363224_656508660_n.jp

You added 2 and 2 to make 5. The film is not art for arts sake. She has presented her message in a way she hopes will encourage people to watch and listen just as she has been doing for the past thirty years. She wasn't trying to appear aloof, cool, cutting edge and underground by making the film. It's not an Art film and it serves as an introduction to the project. The project itself is an online platform for sharing art related to freedom. So that's why it's called art for freedom. It's what drove her to begin everything she's ever done. So your natural logic assumes that Madonna arranges small matters relating to PR and advertisement? :lmao: Anyway, enough of this nonsense.

http://instagram.com/p/epfDBlP_Nw/

Right??? Yea, no better way to promote a GYM than to show a film talking about human rights. That sure makes me want to work out. When did people lose their ability to think?!

So what IS your point then?? I read your comment as GU did. You're trying to insinuate that she's using this opportunity to promote her gym. You act as if there was a parade of HC trucks with flashing lights, bells and whistles cruising through every city the film was shown in. So again.....WHAT exactly are you trying to say?? Being that the trucks have only been seen in one location.....and I believe it's the only location where she has an actual gym (??).....seems pretty logical that the trucks were used to carry equipment to show the film. I know......that's not as fun as "Madonna is only out for herself, seizing the next opportunity to make a buck by using tacky promotional tactics and using a 'Revolution Of Love' as a platform to do it".

thank you.

the HC truck was ONE in berlin, and that has nothing to do with the SP. probably the local HC promo team decided to send in a bus, but it's ridiculous to try and diminish the entire secret project because of one HC bus in one city (and you know that's what they're trying to do.) :newspaper:

This. There was no actual promotion of anything at these viewings. One HC truck at one location does not cheapen something imo. Like Nikki mentions, the local staff at the HC gym may have simply driven over to see the damn thing. Or they used the truck to haul equipment, since they're already hired. Simple as that, I'd have to say.

It's the clip in its entirety. It has a kind of loose narrative. Basically it shows crime and punishment and redemption. It's the same story as the MDNA tour but much more human. To be quite honest I could have watched a feature length version with narratives being spoken against dancing. I really loved it. I think the editing is great. It moves quickly.

Really? 17 minutes of preaching cliches about love and freedom of speech is long enough. Actually, too long.

Really? 17 minutes of preaching cliches about love and freedom of speech is long enough. Actually, too long.

so, i guess you've seen the clip.....what are the cliches? in what way is she preaching? seriously interested casue i don't wanno go wasting my time....

GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOUR DICK BRAIN IS BIGGER.

I actually thought this was one of the few times she didn't rely on cliches. I mean to say "would you take me seriously if I had black skin and an afro" isn't cliche at all. It's the type of thing people think but are afraid to say for fear of being labelled racist. I also thought the visual presentation coupled with the words was powerful. But I"m sure this is going to be lost on a generation that thinks Miley's twerks are the greatest thing in entertainment right now.

You know what's cliche? Resorting to the lowest level of debasement to sell yourself. Pretending you're a badass even if you grew up in a white upper-class privileged world, acting as though the world owes you something. And yet, nobody seems to care that those are cliche - because every time an artist resorts to one of them, they sell like hotcakes.

Either way, as long as Madonna gets to a few with this, she's planted a seed. I'm sure she knew the naysayers would be out there.

Just got back from seeing it in west Hollywood. It was an incredible experience. Loved, the visuals, her message, the way the music was used. Chaz performance! I always wanted her to do something like this, guerilla style. Good reaction from the crowd. It was empty when I first got there, but it got full once it started. Lots of young Madonna fans! I saw Alessandro and got to meet Yummy who is hilarious! We made up about the whole Gaga trolling act he had on here. "revolution of looooove" haha

It was the bestttttt viewing experience ever! So glad to have finally met! I heard we had the best sound of all the viewings :dramatic: but of course.....