Secret Project REVOLUTION!

Camacho

it was wild, it was great. it was madonna street art - projections around the world. they all wish.

tumblr_mtm6mmB2XC1qlycwjo1_1280.jpg

Was this in LA? It looks so cool.

I wanna see a shot from every screening around the world, ideally a really good shot like the one above.

Was this in LA? It looks so cool.

I wanna see a shot from every screening around the world, ideally a really good shot like the one above.

Madonna New Era on Facebook is kinda doing that, probably Madonna Belgium also on Facebook will compile it since they compile everything very neatly

Guest Rachelle of London

Who cares whether the press are talking about it? Even though they will! There were a few photographers at the Shoreditch screening last night

Freedom of expression doesn't mean doing what the fuck you want and not giving a damn about others. It's about respecting others and working together.

But this is my concern. People completely miss the point of the project and make it about themselves thinking they are the victim and others, like this woman, are problem.

Just checking the UK news channels and can't find any mention of it so far...

Yes but did she really need to kick up a fuss? The volume really isn't that loud.

Some people really need to be denied AIR! :manson:

:lol: I forget that people actually think that way and when they talk/type I am actually shocked every time. People should get on board with it! It's a fantastic idea (promoting freedom and peace) and it's done beautifully. People should NOT lose interest. It's a very interesting and trailblazing project. Basically everybody will get out of it as much as they put in! When the website is active I hope everybody participates! Beautiful idea.

As Madonna once said when people were bashing her because of David's adoption: "I wish people would go out and save some lifes themselves".

The negative reaction of some people reminds me of the quote above. Instead of moaning about it, people should see the positive things in it. At least she is doing SOMETHING to raise awareness.

I cant wait for it to go viral!!!!

Me too! That's when it will become news. I hope I don't appear looking gormless on the reaction recordings. I looked like shit.

As Madonna once said when people were bashing her because of David's adoption: "I wish people would go out and save some lifes themselves".

The negative reaction of some people reminds me of the quote above. Instead of moaning about it, people should see the positive things in it. At least she is doing SOMETHING to raise awareness.

:clap: exactly.

On a totally unrelated note SEND PICTURE (or post one in the allocated thread) you handsome devil.

Guest Rachelle of London

Me too! That's when it will become news. I hope I don't appear looking gormless on the reaction recordings. I looked like shit.

I'll prob be on there screaming when they showed Brahim!

Guest Rachelle of London

I think they are waiting for it to be available for download before media will start to report about it, it was no1 trend on Twitter, there were photographers at the screenings, just wait people.

Wow the media blackout on this is transparent: 1.- Madonna 2.- Message that governments don't want the mainstream media to promote.

I was sort of thinking this too, but then they have reported on all the teasers for it, so a blackout now doesn't really make sense. But I do think it's curious that literally nothing comes up in Google News about last night's screenings.....

I have to say, though, I would have liked the street screenings to have been promoted more and further in advance as I'm sure more people would have turned up for them.