Why the f*** is MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray not on Amazon UK yet?

Apples388

Guest Rachelle of London

What happened 2 the HMV site? I just had a look, can't u order stuff online from them at all anymore???

hahaha is HMV even still around, I think they shut down their website when they went under

hahaha is HMV even still around, I think they shut down their website when they went under

The website is functional, but you can't order online. There are like 50? shops left nationwide, the one on Oxford Street (closer to the circus on the TCR side) is open, but the others around it, Bond Street, Picadilly, have all closed. I think they're in the process of restructuring and rebranding.

The website is functional, but you can't order online. There are like 50? shops left nationwide, the one on Oxford Street (closer to the circus on the TCR side) is open, but the others around it, Bond Street, Picadilly, have all closed. I think they're in the process of restructuring and rebranding.

:shock:

Well, I'm not pre-ordering on Amazon US yet because they only have the DVD and Blu-Ray. Not the DVD-CD combo. I'll probably just pick it up at Best Buy the day of release. I hope they play it on all the TV screens like they did Sticky & Sweet! :rosey:

Well it's pretty disappointing that obviously no TV channel anywhere other than Epix in America wanted to buy the broadcast rights.

If you remember, around the time of the USA premiere in June Guy said something about trying to sell it in other countries before the DVD release - but it looks like no-one else was interested.

Well it's pretty disappointing that obviously no TV channel anywhere other than Epix in America wanted to buy the broadcast rights.

If you remember, around the time of the USA premiere in June Guy said something about trying to sell it in other countries before the DVD release - but it looks like no-one else was interested.

I know at least one British channel is looking into it. But the budget is tight.

A friend of mine saw the MDNA workshop on HBO! so who knows..

and why would no countries be interested? it's the tour of 2012! that's reason enough, one would assume.. unless they're asking for too much $?

maybe because Madonna is one of the few artist with such a big fanbase that she still can pull off these kind of tours? Let's face it, MDNA is the Madonna's less talked about tour. Most casual viewers that would turn the tv to watch the show only knew about it because Marie LePenn said some idiotic thing and because Madonna once flashed her tit.

but when you think about it like that, what other tour is memorable? confessions had the cross and overall good reviews, as did MDNA, so I don't see the difference here. the only one who seems to get some (positive) attention for her tour is beyonce. but who knows if people even care about it in a year. same for springsteen. S&S was not memorable at all, other than the numbers. i really can't think of anyone or any tour in recent years in particular that was seen as outstanding and got people fighting for the rights to show them on tv.

i guess they must be asking for a huge load of money..

MDNA is M's most notorious tour since BAT. Except there was a lack of hype as it was the case with BAT & DWT.

Also some European channels broadcast her tours on New Year's eve, after the DVD release.

MDNA is M's most notorious tour since BAT. Except there was a lack of hype as it was the case with BAT & DWT.

Also some European channels broadcast her tours on New Year's eve, after the DVD release.

vijftv :lmao:

I know at least one British channel is looking into it. But the budget is tight.

Wow! Interesting thanks!

Do you know which channel?

I'd love one of the main networks to show it so the "masses" might get a chance to see what they've been missing. If it ended up on Sky1 like S&S then it'll just get lost again.

It's been SO LONG since Madonna has been featured properly on any major UK TV channel.

Guest Rachelle of London

Imagine it coming on Channel 4 like IGTTYAS!

That would be epic!

And also Sky1 show Kylies Aphrodite tour ALL the time, at least once a week, its even on sky demand! like why cant they show MDNA