Which Single Deserved A Video?

Guest Lum

SINGLES W/O VIDEOS  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you want to have a video?

• Holiday
    • Angel
    • Gambler
    • Causing A Commotion
    • Keep It Together
    • Hanky Panky
    • Rescue Me
    • Bye Bye Baby
    • Nothing Fails
    • Miles Away
    • Revolver

Madonna has quite a handful of single that didn't come with videos. So I wanna know which single you feel was snubbed of a video.

I'd love to see a video for CAC, I think it could be so cool! Also, KIT, like the live performance with the chairs, but an official video with that choreography! Revolver as well!!

Rescue Me! Cause the song rocks and the early nineties were the prime of music videos it would have probably rocked. By the way, I think Gambler does have a video! It's lame like Crazy For You but it exists

Guest bluejean

Rescue Me

It also deserves a live performance. Although I'm not sure she'd want to do that song with all the spoken parts in it

Rescue Me

It also deserves a live performance. Although I'm not sure she'd want to do that song with all the spoken parts in it

I think it could be a really impressive interlude, like Bedtime Story on RIT. Live it could be incredible but like you say, it would probably wind up being weird and mimed. She could do half mimed half live, like JML on The Girlie Show. I wonder if that performance was originally going to be Rescue Me?

Rescue Me.

I kind of like the promo for Holiday even though it's not an actual video.

I don't understand how hard it can be to make a video for a song. If they can get Kanye for Beat Goes On and Lil Wayne for Revolver for the live show videos, why couldn't videos have full videos been made at the time?

god I now think Keep It Together deserved a video as well. I was just singing it in the shower - it's an enduring tune. Something simple, like filming the BAT choreo on a cyclorama, well shot. It could have been impressive at just that.

Guest bluejean

god I now think Keep It Together deserved a video as well. I was just singing it in the shower - it's an enduring tune. Something simple, like filming the BAT choreo on a cyclorama, well shot. It could have been impressive at just that.

Imagine a video for that song. It would have been so good.

I think it's a toss up between KIT, Rescue Me and Nothing Fails. I'm fine with live videos though.

Nothing Fails was picked on the release of AL and it was getting all the airplay but they chose Hollywood which pretty started the decline of the project. By the time it was released, it was too late.

Rescue Me all the way! The video would've been sooo good!

http://youtu.be/w_2J3RTpN2M

Angel and maybe Revolver deserved videos as well! I don't think Holiday or Causing a Commotion needed videos. They were doing good on the charts already and people didn't care much about videos at that time anyway.

I don't think KIT, BBB and NF were good single choices anyway. I would've preferred Till Death Do Us Part, Words and Intervention or Nobody Knows Me, instead. All of them would've had great videos if they were released as singles.

Rescue Me all the way! The video would've been sooo good!

http://youtu.be/w_2J3RTpN2M

Angel and maybe Revolver deserved videos as well! I don't think Holiday or Causing a Commotion needed videos. They were doing good on the charts already and people didn't care much about videos at that time anyway.

I don't think KIT, BBB and NF were good single choices anyway. I would've preferred Till Death Do Us Part, Words and Intervention or Nobody Knows Me, instead. All of them would've had great videos if they were released as singles.

MPowered, Holiday and Causing a Commotion were both big hits in the 80's and believe me, people really cared about videos then. Much more than what they do now. That was a time when MTV and music videos on pop shows around the world were must see events. Every single Madonna released had huge anticipation for the video clip.

I know crazy for you had a video ( scenes from vision quest ) but to me that was the song that was just aching for a proper romantic Madonna video clip. The song was so huge. It came after Like a Virgin and Material girl video clips which both had such a huge impact.

I picked holiday.

However I would like to make a point that GET TOGETHER deserved a PROPER video clip. So much wasted potential. Best song from that decade. Sigh....