MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

Are you for real?

Yes.

I'll watch clips of the broadcast on youtube and then watch it on dvd in August. I might not even both with youTube actually and just wait for the dvd.

:angel:

Guest bluejean

Yes.

I'll watch clips of the broadcast on youtube and then watch it on dvd in August. I might not even both with youTube actually and just wait for the dvd.

:angel:/>

Well I can't relate, I need to see this asap

Aren't sites like Madonnachille going to have this done for you all in a day or two?

Why don't you guys wait till then?

There will probably be download links to the whole show in the next 48 hours.

Aren't sites like Madonnachille going to have this done for you all in a day or two?

Why don't you guys wait till then?

There will probably be download links to the whole show in the next 48 hours.

972137_138636609658987_1908091683_n.jpg

I woke up this morning thinking there would be loads of broadcast rips. Seemingly I was wrong! lol

I'm downloading the HD web rip but it's going to take over 2 weeks!! WTF! I'll have the DVD by the time this fucker downloads!

Guest bluejean

Woke up this morning and both of my files have downloaded. Woooooooooooo!

I'll seed for the rest of you.

Let us know which is better. And is the mov file one out of sync like someone said?

GMAYL sounds and looks amazing, how they filmed it and how they have made the music sound 'darker' works so so well. IDGAF is incredible also, looks epic (and I hate that word)

No other tarts really compare when you see something like the MDNA tour. unreal.

Let us know which is better. And is the mov file one out of sync like someone said?

The 5.31gb is out of sync with windows media player and mpc ,i'm using ideer Blu-ray player

So amazing, from Vogue to the end was just perfect. I even liked I'm a Sinner. And Like a Prayer was magnificent and Celebration so exciting!

But Girl Gone Wild, between the editing (what was with all those shots of the thurrible, and the dutch angles during the breakdown instead of the incredible screen) and the weird centre channel vocals, I though was not a great opening to the film. And at points the continuity in TUTR was grating but on the whole it was so energetic it didn't matter.

But I agree, best concert ever, best recording ever, feels like being there all over again but in a totally different way.

The 5 GB torrent looks and plays a mess. Out of sync is an understatement. Any better options?

All of a sudden the 5gb picked up speed and it's finished now :thumbsup:

For those having sync issues, try playing it with vlc media player - works for me

As for the show itself - I'm still watching but so far it's :bow: :bow: :bow: galore

All of a sudden the 5gb picked up speed and it's finished now :thumbsup:/> For those having sync issues, try playing it with vlc media player - works for me As for the show itself - I'm still watching but so far it's :bow:/> :bow:/> :bow:/> galore

VLC really is the best, it plays nearly every file type imaginable perfectly.

I've tried to watch the 5GB version and it's definitely out of sync. Saying that, I haven't tried VLC yet so that might just correct it.

The 3 GB one (for me) has a grey bar at the top/bottom of the screen but it's easy to overcome once you get engrossed in it. I would stick with this one for now...at least until there's a better torrent available.

It's about 0,650 secs out of synch. Pretty noticeable. I had to readjust it manually.

I don't like how they cut the speech, she switches from one topic to another now, like one time she's talking about Miami not being so much fun anymore and the next second she wants a fan to take off his shirt. Makes her seem like a confused, demented woman lol

Guys the 5,3 giga IS NOT out of sync or pixelated. You just have to play it in a player that can handle this size. Windows Media Player cannot.

I use KMPlayer and is just perfect. Better than DVD thats for sure. And the sound is amazing too.