MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

Lum is our new cover guy!

I can imagine M picking his footage and saying "this kid is great, we'll keep him".

Whenever I think about that, Happy_Cry___Smiley_by_Mirz123.gif It's so surreal and makes me wanna cry tears of joy! I love Madonna so much. :inlove:

"Born This Way' is included, isn't it? Why would they not list it in the credits? (not asking the obvious reason why- rather, from a legal perspective. :)

Cuz she's Madonna and she can do what she wants. And if anyone tries to sue, they'll lose because money.

Cuz she's Madonna and she can do what she wants. And if anyone tries to sue, they'll lose because money.

that's right, and I don't understand why Madonna would have to include "bornthis way" in the credits, if it's a song copied from "express yourself", that's why she sang on the tour, for someone who has hearing problems

"Born This Way' is included, isn't it? Why would they not list it in the credits? (not asking the obvious reason why- rather, from a legal perspective. :)/>

gaga could probably sue if she wanted, maybe m would have strong enough a counter suit.

my utorrent program crashes now for the second time ://

try uninstall utorrent and install again

limit linking numbers in option, around 300~500,depend on your network and computer

don't open too many software at the same time on your computer.

use win7 instead xp

use some clean and fix software to clean your computer, such as ccleaner

gaga could probably sue if she wanted, maybe m would have strong enough a counter suit.

M has always been good at including the tour samples in the credits. There must be a good enough reason as to why it's not listed. I'm sure it's all worked out.

but if she would sue, wouldn't she be seen as the "bitter" one (as some say M is about that whole thing?) so i think gags never will sue. M got her stuck ;) she'll have to accept it lol.. again M wins..

Guest CloudFucker

Been dl-ing it for 4h and 4 minutes now and I'm "only" at 40%. Lots of 4's there, haha. Tick tock tick tock tick tock!

but if she would sue, wouldn't she be seen as the "bitter" one (as some say M is about that whole thing?) so i think gags never will sue. M got her stuck ;) she'll have to accept it lol.. again M wins..

But 4 the lyrics alone she would b obligated 2 give her credit, so this is prolly some behind the industry scenes ish.

try uninstall utorrent and install again

limit linking numbers in option, around 300~500,depend on your network and computer

don't open too many software at the same time on your computer.

use win7 instead xp

use some clean and fix software to clean your computer, such as ccleaner

thank you very much for the informations. I will try that

Guest CloudFucker

I'm sure Gaga and whoever else wrote BTW are getting their cut of royalties so it's deffo worked out in that perspective. And as long as the money is rolling in, G and her camp might want to keep quiet about this "slip" and just enjoy the royalties.

CaCa's camp will have okayd the inclusion of that I'm sure. They know the tide turned against CaCa on that one and that CaCa lost.

But 4 the lyrics alone she would b obligated 2 give her credit, so this is prolly some behind the industry scenes ish.

well she could.. but gaga suing madonna over thievery/"plagiarism"? :rofl: im not sure how many supporters she'd have even tho she legally has a case..but you're right it's probably some inside industry deal they made.. so they're both not suing each other even though they both easily have a case.

If Gaga sues Madonna for that, Madonna could sue Gaga for doing a cover for Express Yourself and saying it's hers...she would never sue Madonna i think.

She'll never sue, Madonna will make a counter suit, Gaga can't afford to loose money - she's still trying to make up her pennies she owes to Live Nation because of that flop tour :lmao:

well she could.. but gaga suing madonna over thievery/"plagiarism"? :rofl: im not sure how many supporters she'd have even tho she legally has a case..but you're right it's probably some inside industry deal they made.. so they're both not suing each other even though they both easily have a case.

That reminds me off that Natalia DVD, where she did a Hanky Panky cover live in concert & they

put in the credits from the wrong Hanky Panky, different song, same title with different writers even though

she sang the Madonna song...daft Belgian cow. :D